Part 8

*This chapter has your main characters you already know of Ari there will be 1 more???!*

Befor you read who do you think I'll be???

Ari POV

Y'all we finally made it to the entrance

Y'all we finally made it to the entrance. And the DJ spot us while we're getting walk to our VIP section. He starts screaming my name. We get love everywhere we go but they all go crazy fo me😛😛 . I waved said hey to everybody. We most definitely brought the city out it's pack of everybody screaming for us. Yea ain't neva been in this city befor but the way they actin I own this Bitch okay😝

D: We most definitely brought the city out
Me: Most definitely
Nia: It's packed
Emm: We funna get lit
Jay: Watch they ask us to hosts here
Tae: They is yk tha
Latto: Ayy the stripper ain't bad ova here * looks down stairs*
Me: They not so yk wha kind to pick since we got a good look of wha they like
Latto: I hear ya we most definitely funna bring the best out
Bottle Girl: What will y'all like (Nasty ass attitude watch Latto say sum I'm not tryna get kick out I got to cute but I'll still get down)
Latto: Bitch take tha attitude out cho voice befor I do
Emm: Ya this stink ass Bitch tried it (y'all the way I bust out laughing ain't no joke)
D: May you bring another bottle girl befor it get ugly for you
Bottle girl #2: Hey I'm sorry for China but Im Lala what may I get for you (I liked her attitude she seems to be happy even when she workin she gettin a big tip the China Bitch was gon get it but nah she stank)
Me: Yea can I get Hennessy and 1942
Jay: Get 4 bottles of 1942 ( Damm Bitch she tryna get drunk drunk)
Emm: Get 6 bottles of Hennessy (Damm I though Jay was on 1 all I kno is I ain't baby sittin shi)
Tae: Add 4 bottles of patron
Me: Okay tha will be all Dammm
Bottle girl #2: Okay looks like y'all tryna get lit tonight 😂
Latto: Yup so we gon need the best stripper to come up here ( This Bitch)
Me: May you bring them up here in like 1-2 hours
Bottle girl #2: Yes I can I will be gettin your drinks now
Us:Thanks
Bottle girl #2: Here you guys go have a good time I will bring your checks befor you leave
Us: Thanks
Latto: See ya later baby 😉 (always tryna flirt and lala really gon smile and walk away)

30 minutes later

I'm having a good ass time. Everybody body got they picture we dancing with my supporters. Takin shots with dem and all. We gettin lit Jay lightweight talkin bout 4 bottles. My sis a mess and Tae righ wid her🤣🤣🤣 ima go to the bathroom I need to check my face an shi. While I was walk-in towards the bathroom this big ass niggga bump into me.

Random: Bitch watch were you goin (ain't even look at me)
Me: Bitch watch who you talkin to Bitch ass niggga
Random: Bitch wh- Ohh shi the fine ass girl I saw at the seafood spot 😏 (I'll knock tha look off his face)
Me: Like I was sayin Bitch watch who ya talkin to
Random: Sorry ma I ain't kno it was you but ya gon stop callin me a Bitch ya gotta be new from round here (stepin closer to me)
Me: Ayy back tf up befor I beat cho ass tf wrong with you weird ass nigggs (and with tha I walk off ain't even feel like goin to the bathroom no more)

Walk-in back to the section my mood all the way off. I should have shoot his fine ass. Bitch wtf wrong wid me. Anyways he was fine but he ugly af righ now ion like tha mouth. Ain't even got his Bitch ass name it don't even matter bc he keep talkin like tha his ass gon end up wid the fishes by morning 😈😈🤣
Ima go down stairs to the stripper ima blow a bag on them. 1 thing ya gotta kno bout me I love strippers ion know why. I love throwing money on em😆😆 befor I left I texted Emm and Jay tha the ugly nigggs we seen at tha food spot might be here. They both texted me back talkin bout they ugly now huh 😏😏. Ion kno wha they tryna get at but I said wtf I said

Y'all New Character POV Comming Now

Dave East POV

Yooo I go by East the only person that don't call me that is my momma

Yooo I go by East the only person that don't call me that is my momma. Y'all probably wondering wha I do for a living. I own New York just know that. So today we meet wid my long time friend Shoota brothers so now they my new connection. For everything ima need. Since everything went good me and the team decided to hit the club tonight we been here for an hour. I went to the bathroom an I seen this fine ass chick I seen at the food spot I was at earlier. So I decided ima just play an bump into her an act disrespectful. She though she was checking shi when we was at the food spot yellin and shi at us bc we staring. Ain't nobody told they ass to be fine. But this 1 I was lookin at different like ion know she caught my eye on another leave but her mouth we gotta work on tha. She called me a Bitch yea her ass gotta be new from here. Her ass could catch a whole clip but ion kno why I ain't do tha shi yet. Her ass walk off on me to New York Bitches would neva do sum shi like tha. Every bitch want me I mean ion cuff but I do like to fuck😏😏 I ain't press bout her but damm she walk off like I'm a regular niggga.
Oh shi I'm seeing her righ now she down there throwing money I'm not talkin 1's she throwing 100's wtf kinda Bitch is this. I haven't seen a Bitch or a niggga do this wtf she do for a livin. I felt like I seen her befor but I can't put my mind to it. Ima walk down there an try to talk to her.

Me: Wsp ma (okay then ignore me)
Me: Yo you can't talk (steppin hella close wid my hand on her waist)
Her: Bra back tf up (Pushin me hard ass hell)
Me: Finally said sum
Her: Any smart person would of took a hint and left
Me: What's ya name ma
Her: Most definitely ain't ma but the name Ari (she ain't gon ask my name tf)
Me: Why you ain't ask for my name (she laughing like I said sum funny she look fine af though so I ain't trippin)
Ari: I don't need it 😆 (fuck she mean she don't need it this ain't my last time talkin to her tf)
Ari: You clearly don't kno wha I mean by tha I'm sayin you ain't neva gon see me and I ain't neva gon see you boo
Me: Well my name Dave and you will be seein me I be around (ion know why I gave her my real name but I did)
Ari: Kooo (she look at me an went back onto lookin at the stripper pay attention to me)
Me: Ma can we talk (she look at me like I said sum wrong)
Me: Ari can we talk (Damm she doin to much man why tf am I checkin my self)
Ari: Yea Wsp let's set ova there I'm not don throwing money 😂😏 (Yea she think she controlling me)
Me: You think shi funny
Ari: Very but Wsp you tryna know wha I do for a living huh (She reading minds now)
Me: Umm nah just interested
Ari: I own a clothing shop called Fashion Nova, Hair line and I model And opening up a club soon (Now I kno her she tha don I be seein her on my explore page)
Me: You da don I be seein ya on the explore page
You doin ya thang
Ari: Thanks and ya see it (she says tugging on her chain)
Me: Yea I see 😂 ( She a cool ass female)
Ari: Wsp wid you wha ya do
Me: I own a East Cuts

Me and her talked for a while. I ask for her number and she.... Didn't give it to me. She went back to throwing money. I went back to my section. All I could think bout was Ari. Ion know why but she got me stuck and I ain't even get any. Omfg this Bitch China walk-in over here she funna start some shi wid me.