Part 21

Killa POV

While I was driving back to the house I got a text sayin Ari don went to the hospital

While I was driving back to the house I got a text sayin Ari don went to the hospital. I ain't even been home for 2 days man. I guess she almost over dose on codeine the doctor that work for us over there at the hospital. Told us it would be best if she get back on her pills. She had a disorder when she hold her emotions in and when she lash out it's bad. I guess she ain't have her pills bc she turned to drugs I'm not sayin it's a bad thing bc I do to but I do it for fun. But she was cool befor I left something had to be up. King said we have a meeting with the girls through the phone so I have to be there at 8 tonight. I kno the boys is going to ask Ari wsp an I kno she ain't gon tell us. Man I can't wait intel I see this bitch. But I called my pops first an told him Wsp then my momma. Man her ass yelled at me sayin befor we hop on that's bitch send Draco to her bc she don't want anything to happen to him.

East POV

We just pulled up to the steak house and seen nice ass cars outside the food spot

We just pulled up to the steak house and seen nice ass cars outside the food spot. While we were walking we were talking bc we parked a lil far.

Ace: Damm who pullin up like this
Key: Probably some new rappin nigggs *The car they saw was all fast cars that you see men mostly drive*
Me: They shi clean af  tha Hellcat Redeye clean af *East said while walk-in into the steak house an got seated*
Ace: Ayy y'all see them
Me: Duhh her ass ain't wanna answer my phone call still I should walk up on her
Key: Her ass gon pop you 😭
Ace: 😂😂 Let me call Jayda so we can all set together
Key: Ion wanna set by Mulatto righ now she wanna ignore me😒 *East felt the same way but the other half of him just wanted to be in Ari presence*
Ace: This niggga East really thinkin righ now
Me: Call her so I can talk to Ari 🙃
Key: Man go head
Ace: Ayyy Jayda *Ace yelled getting everybody attention in the restaurant*
Me: Damm niggga
Jayda: Wsp Aceeee come eat with us☺️ *The boys walk up to them taken a seat*
Me: Ya can't speak
Draco: She don't need to *Making everybody laugh*
Ari: Hey y'all we already order so y'all betta get someone attention an order y'all food
Ace: Ayy *Yelling again*
Jayda: Stop all that yelling😂
Ari,Mulatto: Oh but when we yell we ain't got no home training *Making everybody laughed while Jayda blushed*
Mulatto: Ari look at this bitch she blushin
Ari: Ole ugly ass
Waitress: Ohhh there's more people what can I get you *She asked while the boys were telling her there orders she was fuck staring East*
Waitress: Is tha all
Key: Ayy ya fuck starin my homie get my order right
Waitress: Sorry I will be back *Ari phone started to ring she didn't pick up knowing her brother was going to ask what's wrong*
Me: What happen to you this morning
Ari: Ohh I was just lost of energy *Ari didn't want anyone feeling sorry for her she will put up a front befor letting another person feel bad for her*
Waitress: Here you go if you need anything pls call me (This bitch keep tryin me in front of Ari an Ari ain't show no kind of jealous wtf is she really not feeling me)
Ace: Ayy Jayda can we go out tonight to see the city
Jayda: I would like that😊
Key: Mulatto ya tryna go see sum tn🙂
Mulatto: Nah I got stuff to do
Jayda: Like wha we in New York baby have a lil fun
Mulatto: Bitch I'm older than you an we actually have a mettin wid bro at 8
Ari: Y'all go I'll just talk to them they mostly gon ask bout wha happen(Ari seem irritated)
Mulatto: Wsp wha time an were
Key: Well if you pick up your phone you would know what time an I will be picking you up

We talked for a while but I wanted to get Ari alone. So I told her an Draco we going to the park Tomorrow bc Draco said she can't go an Ari was just laughing. When I finally got her alone an we was talking outside of her car I was shook at her car choice but then again she different an I guess I like it bc I ain't never been the type to keep going after a female I don't do that at all. Everybody left to get ready for they date while we in the parking lot talkin. We talked an ion know why but I lend in kissing her lips. She didn't kiss back at first so I grip her throat lightly an grip her inner thigh an she finally open her mouth letting my tongue in. While we was kissing she moan in my mouth an I smiled an she backed away. Tellin me bye while I look back I seen Draco sticking the middle finger at me. Man he funny af. See I kno she feeling me her moan made me hard af though. I went home and took care of my mans down there.