Part 46

Key POV

It's late as hell but I ain't got shi to do so ima head to the trap with the gang

I seen everybody except East

Me: We're East at
Ace: He probably home
Izzy: Or wid China😂😂
Game: Y'all think she really pregnant wid his kid
Durk: They do be fucking
Me: Man if she really pregnant with his, his life over
Them: Facts

*East bust through the door like he just got jump*

Game: Wtf happen
East: Ari happen (😂😂 got his ass beat)
Izzy:😂😂 You got ya ass beat to
Ace: 😭Damm😂
East: Shut tf up Izz
Durk: Wha you do
Me: Yea wha you do bc she ain't have do you like tha
East: I went to the club were she hosting an told her to leave bc she was getting to close to tha nigga (we all look at each other then back at East bc he jealous an he never been bout a female)
Me: Y'all not together though why you care😏
East: I don't I was just making sure she koo bc Wha happen last time (why this niggga lie to me like that)
Game: Why you liein😂😂😂 *East flips him off*
Izzy: Oooo brodi like her😂😂
East: Man bye y'all annoying😒

Week later

East POV
It's been a week since that shi happen with Ari. Shit I was drunk an you know. Anyways I finally can get a Damm DNA test early but I have to wait a week for results to come back. I was not funna wait no Damm 9 months to wait got me fuck up. This Bitch China Annoying.

China POV

I'm at East house righ now just hanging with him. I kno he like this Bitch Ari but I'm the 1 for him. An I kno Ari not gon be wid this niggga if she know I'm pregnant. I been following Ari on the gram for a minute now befor she meet East. She had 1 of the best body for a lil girl. She's 1 of the best model, so I see why East is attracted to her. I used to wanna be like her. Like when I got my body done I used her pictures to show the doctor. My body didn't come out Righ she was short an she's all natural. I'm tall with a lot done to my body. Like she can have any man why do she want East.

East: Bitch you don't hear me (why he gotta be rude)
Me: What East I was thinking 🤨
East: Who else baby can this be, be fr😒
Me: I'm not sum Hoe Dave ( I like calling him Dave I didn't even his real name intel tha Bitch Ari came round, how you gon give a Bitch you known for 5 seconds ya real name😒)
East: Bitch don't call me that it's East Bitch
Me: Then why tf you let that Bitch call you that
East: Whoo..... oh Ari bc I told her my name an she still don't use it she calls me East an you ain't shi special (why is she special to him,what she did that I couldn't, Wha she have that I didn't)
Me: What's it to her (bc I'm starting to think he really like this Bitch😒)
East: Wym that's the homie
Me: Mmhh, will I been around longer than her an you never took me out🙄
East: Bc I don't take out hoes, I just fuck em😂😂
Me: Really East, I'm not just some hoe to you I been here for 5 fuckin years 5
East: Okay an ya bestfriend been here just as long as you
Me: Wym my bestfriend
East: Bitch you not the only one 😂😂😂
Me: Bye East, you really ain't shi *China walks out, thinking wha "friend" he fucked, sis all, all em😭😂*