Part 35

Dave POV

Y'all it's been 3 weeks since that shit happen with Ari

Y'all it's been 3 weeks since that shit happen with Ari. This Bitch China really fucking up my life. I ain't never been to an appointment or noting. But ima get an DNA test when she 9 weeks she almost 6 weeks. An like Ari said I gotta be there for her. I was mad at Ari like I was heated but it's my fault. Me an her had a talk bc yes we still doing business. I kno if she fuck somebody I fought I wouldn't even look her way. So I get were she coming from. But man I never felt this way about a female never. Being with Ari was different I can talk to her bout anything an know she not gone repeat it to anyone. I never trusted no one this fast but with her I feel complete. I lost it I lost the best female out.

China: East since I'm pregnant now, what are we?(this Bitch dumb)
Me: We ain't shit that's wha we is. That baby prolly ain't even mines😒
China: East you serious righ now. I been here befor that Bitch an you just choose her. I never in my life would choose a niggga over you. Like she said no she doesn't want you so why do you keep going to her😪😔(uhhhh I need this Bitch gone I wish I could kill her,she soo lucky for this kid on god)
Me: Watch yo mouth, don't worry bout wha I'm doin
China: She never going to want you, you don't see this (it was a post ShadeRoom made)

 Like she said no she doesn't want you so why do you keep going to her😪😔(uhhhh I need this Bitch gone I wish I could kill her,she soo lucky for this kid on god) Me: Watch yo mouth, don't worry bout wha I'm doinChina: She never going to want you,...

400,000 likes 200,000 comments
TheShadeRoom: Well it looks like Ari an MoneyBagg is seen out for the first time..! New couple???🥰
Comments
Random: They just being seen together
TherealNia: They just hanging out how they a couple.
BigLatto: Shi we can't hang with nigggs no more
DreamDoll: Stop posting her she don't like y'all bitches😒😂
Random: They cute 🥰
Random: Wasn't she just was with.. nvm😶
MoneyBagg: We rockin 😶

This just piss me off. But ima see her today at her trap so ima just ask. Ain't no reason I can't ask I just wanted to know. If I needa kill him or not😶

*Toxic Toxic, Yea that's you 😭😭*

China: So you gon act like you don't see her with another*China is really trying to get East in a relationship*
Me: Bitch mind yours *East gets up going to the trap to drop off Ari money an to ask questions*

Ari POV

Yall so I'm gon be outta New York soon while the rest of the girls be here to maintain stuff

Yall so I'm gon be outta New York soon while the rest of the girls be here to maintain stuff. Shoota an Flip already in Cali taking care of stuff an I been here taking care of stuff. But my pops called yesterday letting me know that he made a meeting for me with the Asian Cartel. The date will be set an I have 3 weeks to get everything situated down here. Which means I have to talk to everybody an get them on the same page while I'm gone. So hopefully everything goes well I have a hosting tn but I'm at the trap righ now waiting for my money.

20 minutes
Me: Come in (I heard a knock, then East walk in)
Me: Hey Mr. East nice seeing you today 🙂 (were doing business not friends, y'all gottta know the difference)
East: Wsp....here's everything (hands it to me an I look at it bc I can eye my money)
Me: Thanks nice doing business with you but I need to talk to you. (He needs to know that's he will be giving other people the transaction from here on out)
East: Arigh Wsp
Me: Okay well since I'm moving, you'll have to pay other people like , Ice,Nightmare or Stone those are the people that will be receiving your transaction. If you don't see them contact them by their work phone you can't give it to anyone that's here only them. (Sine this is Shoota client which means ares but he has a better connection with Shoota we have to make sure his stuff is in an out. Which means we put in work instead of letting are workers do everything)
East: Ohhh okay we're you going *East looks a Ari like he didn't like the change he like to talk to Ari even if it's just for a minute. East likes to be in Ari presence.*
Me: Business (keep it short)
East: Arigh.... Ayy you talkin to tha niggga Bag (y'all I wanted to laugh bc it's nun of his business)
Me:😂 You in my business, Yea don't do tha😭
East: I'm just askin (then I got a text an it was from Stone saying he's flying down here an it's important he will be here in a week. He gotta be down here anyways so I ain't trippin)
East: Who tha (Damm all in my shi)
Me: Stone he will be here next week that means you will be or whoever on ya team will give him the transaction well you can go that's all I needed to talk about (I grab most of my things so I can leave an this niggga just staring)
Me: You good 😂
East: Nah is you an tha niggga talkin (which 1😭😭)
Me: Who😂👀
East: Stone an Bag
Me: Why you care damm didn't I just say don't do tha 😒
East: Ion gaf wha you say I asked a question an I would like an answer (Shi ima give it to ya then I'm single I'm fuckin anything I want)
Me: Me an bagg we rockin an as for Stone that's my fuck buddy (Yup I got a fuck buddy but y'all knew that)
East: You an Stone fuckin I though you said y'all wasn't no more😒🤨
Me: Well that was out the window when I needed some an he was there an you know
East: Come to me (I almost slap tf outta this niggga)
Me: You tweakin fr. You gotta whole girl that's disrespectful an nasty. An a child otw with ya girl. Y'all niggga ain't shi frfr (an I walk tf out)