Part 45

East POV

So I'm on my way to Ari bc ion know if she know but I own her

So I'm on my way to Ari bc ion know if she know but I own her. I don't care what she saying I been tryna see her but she doesn't even answer my phone unless it's a work phone most time it ain't even her. Y'all call it toxic I say fuck yalll.

She think it's koo to be all in this niggga face. Ima show her.

*this is the post that mean East go to her*

TheShadeRoom: So guys Ari,MoneyBagg is out tonight

TheShadeRoom: So guys Ari,MoneyBagg is out tonight. At the club hosting together.. 2nd pop out!!

She think I was really going to leave her alone she stupid. An I'm drunk ima show her.

Ari POV

So I'm here with Mario known as Moneybagg

So I'm here with Mario known as Moneybagg. We having a good ass time but East keep blowin up my phone. I kno it's not important bc he not calling with his work phone. Plus we don't need to talk unless it's Business related.

Bagg: You good 🙂
Me: I'm hungry(y'all idc were we at I want some
Food)
Bagg: Wings with ranch 😂
Me: That's why I fw you😭
Bagg: Ima be back (he walk off)

*Ari felt something pull her an she looked back an was annoyed*

Me: What East
East: I can't see you now 🤨😏 ( Yea he drunk)
Me: I'm hosting leave me alone I been told you
East: I ain't leaving shi alone, ima tell you now since my mouth touch you I own you. I ain't never don that shi so you mine😑 (Ohhh I like a toxic niggga but Bitch who he own, can't be me😭😂🤩)
Me: Boy boo✋ talk to the hand bc the ear ain't hearing (he got me fuck up Bitch I run shi😈)
East: Bi- Ari stop fuckin playin wid me (he choke me, why tf I get a lil wet😒, I like tha rough shi🤪)
Me: Leave
East: Come wid me *He stared at Ari telling her he not taking no for an answer an choke her harder making her wet wet😭*
Me: Uggg- Move niggga *Ari try to get out his grip bc he start kissing her neck, Mr. bagg came to save the day😉*
Bagg: Get cho hangs of ha-You good love 🤨*East looks at Bagg ready to knock his head loose*
Me: I'm good Bagg let's go *Ari try to grab Bagg hand so noting happens but East had to slap Ari hand off*
East: We goin now Ariana (Dammm niggga the full name ion like tha call me Ari not Ariana). *Bagg grab Ari an try to go but East punch Bagg sending him to the floor. East started beating Bagg but Bagg got sum hits to. It was a tie no one won no one loss Ari grab East an told him to leave an help Bagg up an apology an told him she's leaving*

Man I just walk out East fucking up my name. A Bitch just tryna make sum money Damm mfs always ruin shi.

East: Man Ari stop you walking fast as hell
Me: Leave me tf alone Damm (now ima kill his ass he playing with a Bitch money) *East caught up to Ari an grab her hard af*
East: When I tell ya ass stop, Stop (who this Bitch yellin at) *Ari was now annoyed, she balled up her first an start punching him, he choke her hard trying not to put his hand on her, an she kick his private part sending him to the floor*
Me:Let me tell you now leave me alone, you fucking with my money East (I just walk off he got a black eye busted lip an his balls fuck up plus he on tha ground. I Win😈😈)