Rant 56) Im sorry but why though?

Ok. Im not going to saying anything here. It's kinda getting bad with Naruto fanfics. I think we should start boycotting here.

Here is one I started to flip through. There's always that one insanely popular story that makes me actually gag.

There's some partial grammar mistakes

"After the murder if my clan." Seems someone ignored their auto correct with that small sentence. But why is this girl Sasuke 2.0 just reading this?

900k+ readers? But why?

Okay I had to. So I decided to take a peek at the story and well. I'll let you guys decide where this goes...

"Brother!" I exclaim as I see his eyes gouged out, lying beside him

"Brother!" I exclaim as I see his eyes gouged out, lying beside him. His hands, you could see the bone from where the flesh was ripped off, and his legs were gone, probably on the other side of the grounds.

He smiles a warm, yet pain filled smile at me. "Kaji, I love you. So so-" He wheezes, but carries on for my sake,"- much. I am going to die. I'll tell mother and father hello for you, and I'll see you again. One day. But don't make it too soon, 'kay? I don't want my baby sis to die too early now, ya hear." He tries to laugh, but all that comes out is yet another painful wheeze. "Go to the Hokage right away, mother told me to tell you. They love you, mother and father. I love you. Goodbye..." He finished with a whisper, and I watched his warm smile slip off his beautiful, yet battered face, into nothing but a sack of flesh. I clutched his now cold hand tighter, tears springing out of my eyes like the waterfall in the village.

After slowly gaining whatever miniscule will-power I had left, I ran to the gates of my clan grounds, seeing a retreating figure covered in blood, and holding a sack of limbs.

Black hair. Pasty white skin.

So a little break down here. This isn't Itachi, this author copied the main plot line with the Uchiha clan and just had some new OC "slaughter" the main character's clan or whatever she came from.

The most cliche bullshit I've ever read.

I'll give some credits that the grammar and punctuation is very good in the chapter. But if I came across this book and saw where this was heading I wouldn't proceed to the second chapter.

I was about to attack him, but he disappeared, and his heart beat could no longer be heard

I walk numbly to the Hokages office, my shoes leaving an imprint of blood with every step I take. The shocked villagers stared at me in sympathy, pity, and some, fear. I didn't have time for this, I don't want them to look at me like that. I wave my hand, and my now activated kekkai genkai made them all pass out. I almost feel guilty for doing what I did to them. They didn't deserve it. But did I deserve what happened to me? No.

I approach the large red building, nothingness growing more and more visible across my previously tear-stained face. I bump into a random jonin just as I was about to open the door to the office, leaving blood on his lower arm. I open the door, face void of emotion, and I approach the Hokage.

This just doesn't settle in right at all... but why would you just copy the Uchiha massacre? What's the point in that? And 900k reads? Seriously just makes me lose faith on this app. Like we already had Itachi. I kinda don't wanna another savvy emo story to follow in pursuit here with another character called Itachi 2.0.

Okay first off here, I'd rather read some cliche garbage where the Akatsuki destroys a whole village to capture some OP god female OC to join their ranks than some retelling massacre but whatever OC's clan is.

"My clan was massacred. My brother told me that mother was going to send me here, before she was tortured. I would like to know what she sent me here for." I asked him, my voice not sounding usually perky, or happy. It just sounded like... nothing.

Hokage-sama looks at me with pity filled eyes, a look that I have now come to realize I hated. He got up from his chair to come and hug me, but my still activated kekkai genkai stopped his legs from working, temporarily, and he plopped back into his seat.

"Do not hug me, Lord Third." I say to him, voice low and emotionless.

Okay man... I literally can't. Just wait for the next part which just makes me cut the story off completely out of my library.

He started, hastily may I add, "You will be leaving to go to The Land of the Moon, where you will be becoming a jinchuuriki for the Ten Tails. You will stay there for 6 years, but you will come back to the Konoha for the graduation exam." He said, regret filling his features. "Please understand, Kaji. Your mother and father agreed that this would seal a bond between the two lands, and they accepted you going over there." I could practically hear him thinking that he doesn't want me to be put through that at such a young age, especially after a tragedy such as the one I was just put through. Still being put through.

I honestly didn't care. I didn't care for anything anymore. Look where caring for my clan got me? Drenched in blood and mentally scarred.

 Look where caring for my clan got me? Drenched in blood and mentally scarred

So wait... just WAIT a second here. Hokage just sends OC here to go train elsewhere? Lmao what? That just makes no logical sense.

JINCHURIKI OF THE 10 TAILS?! Did author just rewrite the whole story? So that means Naruto and the other jinchuriki don't have a tailed beast? Damn... that's some whole different plot there than. But however, if author makes Naruto and the others hold tailed beasts. Clearly the author has no idea how Tailed Beasts work than. I am too lazy to check the story.

Skinned some of the story. Looks like OP is trying to follow the plot. But nothing for certain. If the OC is the ten tails than the Akatsuki can't exist. But Itachi isn't in the village during this plot.

So it's in my calculations the story is riddled with plot holes even I don't understand.

Okay folks that's all for today.

Send me recommendations of absolute cringe stories that are popular and you wish to know why?