Rant 38) Crossovers are an ABoMInATioN

Okay I know some of course who can pull this off! So don't just straight comment "well I read a few good one" ya ya, there are a few good ones to cross Naruto with.

Bleach

One piece

Gintama

Magi? (Like only if you place the Magi characters in the Naruto world)

And so on. There are tons and TONS of other crossovers that can do. However, I really come across more Dragon Ball/Naruto disaster fanfics making me claw my eyes out.

AND DO NOT ADD FLIPPING POKÉMON BALLS IN NARUTO!! WTAF?!

Guys I'm in a crisis of PEIN. I am in INCREDIBLE pain every time I read something for formidable off the internet to a point a want to jab a stick up my a**.

This is straight up I wanna commit not alive

And WTAF is with this Harry Potter/Naruto fanfics? I don't think a majority of the readers want to read Naruto going to Hogwarts or some shit. Like CMON.

Why are you making Naruto die 69 times and being revived by Dragon Balls. Or making Naruto blow up universes now. This cross over shit... makes me wanna NOT.

I tend to just stray farther away from god each time.

Okay. Let's bring a good cross over fanfic and criticize some beautiful non-powerful, Mary-sue plot.

Naruto Ball Z

Naruto Ball Z

Oh boy..

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage, was currently smoking his pipe and doing the one thing Hokage's hated the most, paperwork. Luckily he was saved by 3 guest, and an unconscious who appeared. After thanking Kami, heard on what happened, and less to say, he was raging but at the same time relieved that 2 complete strangers came to help a boy they just met. Yugao took her leave, leaving the aged Hokage to talk to the siblings. "I thank you for protecting Naruto," he said with a smile, "Not everyone would go out of their way to protect a boy they just met, but I believe there is a story behind you two." 17 18 looked at each other before telling their story to the Hokage.