Rant 50) Authors WHO CANT take criticism

These sugar coated honey melted with perfection authors need to up their game here

Sometimes you just want to jab yourself with a pencil. But no... I think I found the most accurate comment on here... WE NEED TO CALL THE PRESIDENT BECAUSE THE "I'm perfect as it is" screams from what I've been seeing. I legit don't care if her army of 12 year olds come after me here.

Or if you give me shit like "Criticism actually hurts authors" than how are you suppose to improve? Why are you even writing to begin with? If you're extremely sensitive on the Internet.

Then get the hell off. Thank you - "says every meme reviewer"

Many of the ultimate authors gained A LOT of criticism and they take it in that they should change their stories and acknowledge that their stories need improvement.

So I crossed it all out so people don't warn the snowflake author and have her minions come onto me

So I crossed it all out so people don't warn the snowflake author and have her minions come onto me. I mean I have my own army that doesn't take shit for shit nor do they witch hunt people.

I have been witch hunted before and boy, that shit ain't fun after a while. At least my followers and friends have their own mind actually.

As I've been on Wattpad long enough, this is worse to witch hunt someone who is giving criticism. Speaking of which, the author herself has a review book where she gives criticism. However, she can't take any criticism herself? It's fine to not tag a person in a rant as you criticize. At this point of age and time... I really don't care if Wattpad deletes my account.

If people mass flag this book and then my account for criticism. I'll be baffled and just "okay, definitely not worth my space and time on here."

If you have a review book criticizing other books and you can't even take criticism yourself says a big thing off here.

I'm equal when people criticize my own stories

I'm equal when people criticize my own stories. Just not when people off here keep commenting every FLIPPING chapter disagreeing with all you've said every part that is posted. I sometimes get a bit of criticism on my other stories. I never once CLAIM my stories are god mode here that are the best. I would do power-scalings often with my OCs up against these Mary-sues. Like it's a typical Friday afternoon needing to entertain myself here.

Many authors are like this who are popular asf with overrated stories that shouldn't be popular: mary-sues, cliche writing, plots that have no build etc.

So what can people say? "You shouldn't be critiquing someone's story if they never asked for it."

This is like saying "I can't handle it so please don't comment on my books. They're perfect as it is."

Haven't you guys heard that all art is never finished

Haven't you guys heard that all art is never finished. You can keep adding on and on to make it better. So exactly, just because they never asked for it doesn't mean I'm not going to comment on their chapters and to critique their books. Even if I make it a chapter myself here. I'm being genuine to not tag them. You just plainly can't handle the truth when authors come out to say these things. God. I swear I'll be deleted by Wattpad by the end of this.

Personally, this is blandly bad at how you sell yourself out by letting your fans attack people who criticize you or your works most of all.

And no this doesn't apply to every author what you've said in the past "criticism hurts authors."

Maybe you, your fans or some people. But not all of us will get hurt over criticism, because some of us ACTUALLY want to improve.