Rant 3) Only some Authors

I am pretty sure some girl who was following me got triggered from this book. So ya... clearly I don't know what to say nor feel appalled that you just lost a follower and you basically have no friends off here (other than one)? K. I would write about your grammar with your stories, but I'll stick that to another rant anyhow. I don't want to be mean, but I LOVE to criticize so if none of you guys like that. Then unfollow me pleaseeeeee. HUEEEE

ANYWAYS IM READY TO SLICE MORE UP.

____________

So this is completely a biased concept on Wattpad. It can be me or not. But I find this generically super annoying...

So you're VERY popular on Wattpad with all your popular Naruto books. And you make a new book and suddenly it gets super popular but it's a retelling book of the main plot, but with your OC added into it. It just blows my mind how this happens so often on this website.

I won't list any names at all. There's just a "certain" few that just sort of piss me off with this. So all of us other authors who try with our books with lots of spell check, proof reading and then these authors goes and makes some cliche book following the canon plot line that's retelling the story and SUDDENLY, it's super popular. Is it just me? Or is this just annoying?

I will get blasted for this obviously, this in total just mind blows how many other greet underrated authors don't actually get recognize because the story tags goes directly to the most popular fanfics on this site. It's super biased anyways, this is why you'll get more recognized on other sites such as Fanfiction.net or Quotev because it's so random. Wattpad? Loves the popular authors and favourites them. Is it just me here? I'm not popular nor very underrated. I just weave out most of the awful stories I find that are WRITTEN by popular authors on here. It's just a pure coincidence here.

Most of YOUR stories, have cliche plots such as following canon story, OC is placed on team 7, Itachi dies because we al forgot this is fanfiction and we have to kill him off because...?

I really do get irritated so YESSSS, I do click off the stories so don't tell me "if you don't like it don't read it."

I stop reading them when they get to a point that is unbearable. As to why they're popular is beyond me. I'll stick to criticism more, so the bias system Wattpad is completely goes two sides. I like some of the stories I've read on here created by popular authors, but that's maybe two or three authors that died out long ago.

However, trying to be critical... when they create NEW stories, they are instant popular. It's annoying, so to dear god you're lucky you're a popular author on here with your Naruto fanfics that grew your account. But I don't see much effort placed in a lot of the stories as well when it comes to creating a plot.

Yes, I am picky more with plot than grammar. I like different, not the same crap from the anime retelling shettt.

~ sooooooo this is one thing I'll keep short. If this causes a lot of backlash I'll delete this part.