Rant 15) Terrible OOC interactions

Just admit it... We all do this. It's rare that we see some of the perfect MC character interacting with another character on the spot in fanfics.

LETS GET RIGHT INTO! RIGHT CIEL?!

I'm not talking about breaking characters here

I'm not talking about breaking characters here. I'm more talking about the interactions that just seem... well off.

But THIS... I swear to god I lost brain cells between these two. Sasuke be in love already and kissed Sakura the chapter before. This is utterly... so out of place. May not seem that bad? But seriously, if you guys know Sasuke... this isn't what he would do! Ughhhhh ffs.

>>>>

"So let me get this straight," she held his gaze uncomfortably, "You claim to not mix the two, and yet you kiss your team mate."

Confusion crossed his face. "I thought you liked me. I thought it was alright."

"Oh, that's all?" she exclaimed, outraged. "I don't even know if I like you anymore, at all."

With that, she leapt from the barstool and started running. Hurriedly, Sasuke left a wad of crumpled cash and took to the chase.

"Sakura!" he called out, trying not to lose her down the alleys and side streets. "Wait!" Damn she's fast!

Suddenly he was only steps behind her. She was slowing down and running low on stamina. Sucking in a shaky breath, Sasuke dove to take her down. He caught her around the waist and they went tumbling in the dark alley. Sakura landed on her side, using her forearm to shield her face from the dirt. Sasuke fell on top of her, pinning her under his chest. Quick as ever, she rolled over, trying to push him off and yelling obscenities

And then she was crying. Unsure what to do, he froze.

"I loved you all those years, and you mistreated me again and again," she howled.

He winced at the truth in her words.

"And now," she glared at him with an intensity she didn't know he possessed, "Just when I thought I might be free of those feelings, you kiss me."

"Sakura, wait a min-"

"I doubt you even think about me, let alone have feelings for me. I can't understand why you would do something so cruel. This is a new level of awful," sobbing, she continued, "Why can't you just let me be? I know you don't really want me!"

Feeling out of options, Sasuke put his hand over her mouth. "Just shut up. You don't know what you're saying. I have had feelings for you ever since I came back and laid eyes on you.

>>>>

So he would openly admit this and in Naruto at the very end of the manga he finally admits he MAY had feelings for Sakura and kept them hidden

So he would openly admit this and in Naruto at the very end of the manga he finally admits he MAY had feelings for Sakura and kept them hidden. I don't like canon shit and if you make up your own plot. Please to dear god make it seem believable. Make the story long with the two connecting and figuring their selves out. Not Sasuke and Sakura falling for each other during the Akatsuki rampage bullshit.

And the fanfic itself is not bad. But the switches between POVs are awful. (I'll save for another rant).

And and that book is an Itachi/OC fanfic I found on another site. And the author is going between a lot of point of views with love connections between characters.

The interaction I've seen with Naruto and Hinata is pretty bad.

But the one's the ALWAYS seem for authors is to nail into the ground is the Kyūbi and Naruto interactions for some reason. I never tried to get them to interact. But I never seen anything as bad at this honestly.

I won't go so far to digging any examples. You can go straight to a Naruto fanfic and see for yourself.