Rant 28) Grammar and Punctuation

Anyways don't forget to submit some of your gorgeous stories to NarutoWA2019 WE ARE FAIR!

_______

I obviously don't edit this book so the mistakes are everywhere with grammar most likely

I obviously don't edit this book so the mistakes are everywhere with grammar most likely. So what I mean is... if you want a fanfic of your own this is where you should take in consideration.

Commas - holy fuck no one knows how to use these properly. I don't want to educate people here but this example is what is common.

Example: Sasuke and I went to the nearest forest for intruders ,and we couldn't find Orochimaru lingering around.

Actual placement: Sasuke and I went to the nearest forest for intruders, and we couldn't find Orochimaru lingering around.

There are some people who would place the comma and then not space the words. That's BAD. Really bad...

So you'll definitely more see run off sentences more often as well. Especially the one with Yoshima and Madara love story Reaching the Other Side as a good example.

Too many run off sentences. Do NOT add a period too soon or too many commas! You can add a semi-colon or add a comma in the sentence.

Chapter 6:

"Madara!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"It's been a week! I've missed you!" I said and he looked at me with a smirk.

"You look better than ever.." Madara said and I blushed a little.

"I wanted to heal quickly so I can train! Help me train Madara!" I said and he smirked.

"Ok... but first..." his lips landed on mine.

"Madara..." I whispered softly and his lips were back on mine.

Okay so

Okay so... let's just slice this up here. So obviously this is the Getting to the Other Side atrocity story. There is no detailed structures at all which I'll get into another rant. This is indeed a fast paced plot since they're in love by the sixth chapter.

AND STOP WITH THE SMIRKING EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.

I HATE READING THAT.

There is still barely any use of commas. Instead for you authors who are learning, please try to add them after a quotation mark instead of a period. And the use of multiple periods is so annoying as well. You're not that hesitant 24/7. If you are, get help.

SCRATCH OUT ANIME WITH FANFIC!

This is a stupidly popular book which I hate Wattpad for advertising trash like this constantly ranking the system hashtags where there are way better books than that.

My Aquila and other Madara story is near decent and should deserve more recognition in the hashtag system.

I really hope Wattpad would stop promoting stories that have authors who can't use periods, capitalizations, commas etc properly.

Barely anyone can use a semi-colon.

Ugh, I hate life.