Rant 26) Itachi's daughter

Okay before I go full on with this just bare with me. Anyways, submit your godly stories to NarutoWA2019 where me and -sugacream are hosting the best Naruto Wattys. Ugh, don't kill me with this so far.

_____

I LEGIT COME ONCE AGAIN WITH MEMES

I'll legit say this once here... Itachi killed the clan at 14 and he died at 21-22. So if he had a kid, that kid isn't Sasuke's age.

Like wtf? Are you even trying to accomplish by these awful fanfics here.

I made a statement here before saying the daughter of Kakashi is bad enough with the age range. Kakashi isn't that much older than Itachi. It just doesn't work.

No way in hell does Itachi have a kid at 14. He was so busy preparing for the worst with his own clan than getting all fluffy at his age. That's way too young.

All the characters from Naruto in Boruto had kids in their early to mid twenties. So that is what it should be.

Not 14.

Not marrying at 13 either.

Not having a kid when you're a kid yourself.

STOP with this cliche unless you do an AU time setting but most of you authors just ignore the age factor making it worse.

It's way too off for either Itachi or Kakashi to have a kid

It's way too off for either Itachi or Kakashi to have a kid. Kakashi was 26-27 when he was assigned to Team 7. And usual these fanfics are with his child who's the age of Naruto.

So that means Kakashi had a kid at the age of 15? 16?

This is utterly disgusting abuse on here. That's worse than Itachi having a kid at 14. But usually his daughter is the age of Naruto meaning he had sex at the age of 9? 7? I don't even know.

These are the worst fanfics and they plague this entire platform. Gross.