Rant 47) Roasting Koharu the PRODIGY

So you have it. She begged me to do this now!! We HAVE TO HYPE UP THIS POWERFUL OC!

Let's just slice it right up, why don't we?

And seriously all you dumbf*cks if I catch you doing this, I'll make sure crazy sasuke grins above your bed at night.

We reach the Akatsuki hideout

We reach the Akatsuki hideout. Kisame throws me onto the floor, and I see a bunch of guys. All looking like they're in at least their twenties. Don't forget, I'm only 13.

USUALLY the correct way to express your age is spelling it out T_T. Why am I gonna end up reading some Loli porn soon in this.

You're 13, chill your damn ovaries. I freaking swear Pein is in his 30s, and where the hell is KONAN?! I mean Sasori looks like he is 12, so I'll give props for this one. Kisame looks like he's 35 too ughgahahjqjqkqk. I want to die.

I stand up, and dust myself off. Kisame then grabs my ankle, and drags me into a room, Itachi close behind.

Please no raep. My eyes can't take this much longer!! The OOC vibe is getting the best of this already. Itachi already be smirking what he wants to do with a thirteen year old. Amirite?

"Koharu?" He asks

"Koharu?" He asks.

I nod.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki, you may take a cloak. Since you're 13 we had to make one a lot smaller than the others," he says, and Itachi hands me an Akatsuki cloak.

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Happened?

Why does the AKATSUKI WANT A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD?! If her powers rival against Madara's in his ultimate rikudo form. I'm gonna toss my phone outside in the wet snow. There's no way in hell these 13 year olds in fanfics be this strong. I mean Itachi and Shisui yes. This bitch? No. Mitsuki and Boruto? Yes. This bitch? No.

EXPLAIN YO ASS KOHARU THE MARY-SUE GOD. WHY ARE YOU WANTED? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!

"Do I have a choice whether or not to join the Akatsuki?" I ask.

This character is so bland as it is. No backstory, no idea what hidden Tsukuyomi living hell of powers this OC has. Her existence makes my first book look great. And I deleted that Deidara fanfic!!