Rant 43) EVERYONE IS DEAD FTW!

The author never said it's "AU" at all which I would have placed a warning considering this entire plot throughout the story is completely different

The author never said it's "AU" at all which I would have placed a warning considering this entire plot throughout the story is completely different. Nothing canon at all. So this does confuse readers more without the warning.

This was recommended and I don't see many problems at all when I first started this. It most likely gets better later on, just here it doesn't make me want to stay after the first chapter.

So ya. Let's just jump right into it as ya Nazis aren't afraid to destroy some goodie old criticism here. Some joly old death here.

First off I just got the impression you don't take too kindly to criticism when you add "there are no uncannon ships in this book, but please, no hate!!!!!!! OR ELSE ILL SLICE YOU UP AT NIGHT AND STRANGLE YOU OVER YOUR BED!"

He had finally done it. Madara Uchiha was dead, his bloodied and mangled body lay limp infront of the one responsible. Naruto stared at the body with lifeless eyes. He felt no joy or relief as he thought he would when he finally avenged the deaths of his many comrades. He felt nothing, Naruto Uzumaki was empty. Not one of his friends had survived the war. No one left he could lean on. A familiar pain filled his chest bringing him to his knees. Sasuke was right, being lonely because all you once loved was lost, hurt a hell of a lot more then being lonely because you never had anyone to begin with. He wished he could tell his best friend that he finally understood his pain but his body too lay amongst the bloody debris of this final battle.

'Kit.' Growled Kurama softly, sensing the pain of his jinchuuriki. Naruto hmm'd absently in slight acknowledgement.

'Kit, listen to me!' the fox growled a little harsher. He got no response at all this time. Normally this would have pissed the demon off but he couldn't bring himself to be angered at his poor partner.

I've never come across a plot so umm... not so interesting. I've seen so many of these stories on Fanfiction.net. I mean way better actually but really?

Is it just me or not. When has Kurama started to CALL Naruto Kit? Like I don't remember this at all in the serious of the gigantic lunatic fox calling him kit. And to say that this is following canon and isn't at the same time. You rarely see books like this. So what an A+ here, I'm impressed since this is hard to pull off.