Rant 41) Orochimaru's Experiment

Read fully. This is another one of those Mary-sues I'm slicing up. She has the Mangekyō Sharingan and a water dragon sealed inside her.

The plot is soooooo confusing and fucked up as it is. Enjoy~

God Damnit why did I actually find a few of these off here. So I found this Shisui fanfic. Might actually ring a bell that is cringetastic full of plot holes.

Honestly you'll be thinking... What the hell am I reading? I honestly can't stand these typical books that plague this site.

THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE WITH HIGH READS AND QUANTITY CONTENT.

I was thirteen years old

I was thirteen years old. Uchiha.

I'm already loving where this shit is going... none of us will not know what this book even means after the third chapter. I can't even, it's way too complicated. I bet the own writer decided to mash things up and say OKAY HERE IS MY MASTERPIECE.

Orochimaru's prizes experiment. I had seen my own file when Obito rescued me from the compound.

Dude, Obito wanted everyone dead from the Uchiha clan and even he collected everyone's eyes and had a WALL FULL OF UCHIHA EYES

Dude, Obito wanted everyone dead from the Uchiha clan and even he collected everyone's eyes and had a WALL FULL OF UCHIHA EYES. I'm lost right now.

Two sets of DNA. Obito had explained it all to me. One from him and the other from someone named Rin Nohara.

Okay so she is an Uchiha we got. And was rescued from the Uchiha compound from Obito. Now she has two sets of DNA, so Obito and Rin had a kid?

Nope. That wasn't the case the author goes in for some reason adding too much plot hole shit that mind fucks the readers. Firstly, this girl was created by DNA here by Obito. And I have no idea WHERE Orochimaru just came from. I'm confused guys...

 I'm confused guys