Jay x Reader: holding hands

Requested by: 0EdgeLord0
Your POV:

It was a rainy day as I waited outside of school for the bus to arrive. I was later then told that the buses weren't going to arrive due to the rain pouring harshly. I sighed as I carefully made my way back home. I was only halfway there when I was grabbed by the waist and pulled towards someone.

I gasped and spun around only to be meet with a smile.
"Ugh! Jay!" I whined and pouted with my arms crossed. He laughed lightly. As much as I was glad to see him, he scared me.

"What? Did you miss me?" He winked and held his umbrella above my head. I rolled my eyes and took it as we began walking together.
I knew Jay ever since we we're kids. He's always been there for me and I couldn't help but smile at the fact he was with me now.

My thoughts were interrupted as his fingers intertwined with mine. I gasped out loud. He noticed and let go with a worried look on his face. Unable what to say he stuttered.
"S-sorry I didn't- well. I wasn't-"
I giggled and kissed his cheek.

He was very suprised as I locked hands with his and happily walked with his silent red tomato self to my place to hangout the way we used to when we were little kids.

                                                               End.