Eugene x cat y/n

You woke up late at night feeling like your head was about to explode. It wasn't long before you managed to get out of bed and head to the bathroom.

You splashed water on your face as you looked at yourself in the mirror only to realise.... you had grown cat ears....

'Huh?' You thought as you dried yourself with a clean towel and looked at yourself properly.  Before you knew it, hair began to grow out of your skin and you began to get smaller. " WOAAAH!'' Was the last thing you said before the world around you turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up, you noticed how big everything was as you began to scratch the bathroom door.

'Wait ... how did I get claws?' You asked yourself.  You knew your boyfriend would be home by now worried sick about your disappearance. You meowed loudly until the door of the bathroom opened.

"Hm?" A familiar boy said with orangey hair. Eugene stared down at your smal form and picked you up gently.

'...was he crying?' You told yourself sadly seeing the poor boys expression. He carried you and put you on the sofa and left you there. But to Eugene's suprise you didn't stay and followed him. He picked you up again and put you back but you insisted and growled angrily. 

"Ugh fine." He said in annoyance.  "how did you get here anyway?" He asked crouching down to your level. You wanted to explain but the only words that came out of your mouth were meowing noises. He sighed "well I'd say you'd came at a bad time. My girlfriend/boyfriend are missing and I'm worried. "

Your heart ached at this and without much thought,  you sat on his lap and purred sadly. He smiled and patted your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night you wanted to sleep next to Eugene but he didn't let you. "YOU can sleep on the floor." He said and put you down.

"RUDE!'' You yelled but it only came out as a hiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You soon woke up and stretched.  "I feel different today..." you said outloud.

"Y/N!" Eugene yelled as he hoped out of bed and held you close to him. ''WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? I WAS SO WORRIED!!!"

He then looked around before looking at you. "Where's the cat?"

You laughed. "You wont believe me when I tell you." You explained from the very beginning.  After that, he hugged you and wouldn't let go. "I'm just glad your back."

Hugged him back smiling. " I'm glad too."

                                                              End...