Eugene x reader: At the fair

You are away your cotton candy happily.
"Thanks for bringing me here Eugene!" You smiled as he chuckled in response.

You looked up spotting the ferris wheel up ahead. You gasped, tugging his sleeve pointing towards it with cotton candy in hand.
"Let's go there! Oh pretty please~"

"Oh!" He says with a smile and sparkling eyes. "OKAY! But first you gotta throw that away, wouldn't want to get all sticky."
He laughs at your pouting.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright! Up you go!" A man says. The ferris wheel goes up and you can soon see everything from above. You were surprised when the ferris wheel stopped at the very top and didn't move for a while.

"What's going on?" You asked hearing cheers from below. You looked down to find all your friends cheering. Without realizing it, Eugene kneeled down in front of you.

"Y/n?" He asked getting your attention. You looked away from your at the very bottom. Your hands immediately went to cover your mouth as tears flowed down your cheeks.

Eugene held out a ring smiling lovely at you.

"Y/n....

Will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

You nodded, tears not stopping from flowing as you tackled him into a hug, knowing the two of you will live happily ever after.

The End...

(I wanted to make up for not posting 😭 im sorry )
I'll be taking requests so throw em at me.