Harry x reader: magician

You sat down on your seat waiting for the show to start. You weren't really the type to be in these magic shows as you found them very dumb, that was until your friend Judy (who happens to be sitting next to you in this story) mentioned about your crush being there.

As the show started you noticed many magicians on stage but not Harry. You were a little upset but tried not to show it seeing that your friend Judy was having a good time.
"And now for our last magician!" A high pitched girl with blonde hair spoke. "Harry!" As the crowd clapped and cheered Harry bowed to the audience with his magician outfit.

"OMG! Y/n! THERE HE IS YOUR-" you quickly covered Judy's mouth and shushed her for being too excited.
"For my next act!" He spoke proudly on stage. "I will need a volunteer from the audience!"
Many hands were raised except yours.

You decided to not bother knowing you weren't going to get picked. Judy out of excitement, grabbed your wrist and raised it high up in the air. Harry looked around and spotted you both as you tried to bring your arm down.
''judy what are you doing!?'' you whisper yelled at her.

''you'll see" she said with a giggle.
"Please give a round of applause for y/n!" Harry said with a smile as the audience cheered.

You nervously went up the stairs as Judy gave you a thumbs up.
"Please step into this box as I make you...'' he made a small hand motion.
"Disappear!"

Harry turns to you as he whispered in your ear.
"It's ok y/n it's just a magic trick." He gave you a wink and ushered you inside. As he spoke to the audience, you heard a strange noise at the bottom of your feet.

As the floor broke, you fell on top of some haystacks lying around the bottom of the stage.
After a while, the whole thing soon ended as you can hear people leave the theater. You then heard a knock on the door of the bottom of the stage.

"May I come in?"

It was Harry.

"Sure thing!" You told him as he entered inside. He looked exhausted and sat down next to you. You patted your lap while Harry gave you a confused look. You shook your head and gently fixed him to lay his head on your lap.

"I-is this r-really okay?" He asked slightly blushing a bit. You looked at him and smiled while playing with his hair.
"Of course."

He blushed and closed his eyes wanting this to never end as you hummed out a Melody. This made Him soothe all of his problems away from his mind as he consentrated on on your humming feeling relaxed.

"Y/n?..." He asked.
"Hm?" You questioned in response.
"I just realized something...." He said as his face heated up.
"What's that?" You asked him.

"......I like you." He said looking away from you feeling embarrassed realizing he finally had the courage to say it.

You blushed and kissed him without thinking. Harry melted into the kiss in seconds. You both stopped eventually knowing you were both going to get caught by a teacher and the two of you walked out holding hands.

                                          The End...