Lawrence x reader: train

Requested by IamDidi_Unicorn
I've never been in a train so uh...here goes nothing.

Y/n's pov:
I rushed down the long hall hoping to find where I'd be sleeping for the night. I looked at the card in hand and kept running, not realizing the boy that was walking out of his room.

"OOF-!" I said before I fell on top of the now unconscious boy as he laid there. I took a good look at him since he was so close until I got up in a panic. He had brown hair and glasses, a furry coat jacket with a white shirt.

It took me a moment to notice he was very familiar... Then. It hit me. Lawrence.
He was one of my old time classmates in high school. Although it's been a while since we last saw each other, I was glad to see him again.

But.

Not to the point I'd knock him out!!!
And what's worse is that I was told I'd have to share a room with someone. I checked my card and where he walked out from.

WE'RE SHARING THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER!!!!

without much thought, I silently dragged his unconscious body in the room. It was very wrong of me to do so, but no one was there so....

I laid him out on one of the beds and made sure he was still breathing. Yup, he was. I sighed in relief as I slipped onto the bed and rested his head on my thighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~
It was exactly 4am, I don't really remember what I was doing so late. The train ride was so calm though I wondered... What was Lawrence doing here? Was he going somewhere? A job?

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a groan. I flinched surprised to see him stirring awake. He blinked a few times. He couldn't see without his glasses so his eyes widened at the blurry figure he was seeing.

Without hesitation I put his glasses on and turned on the lights. He look baffled to see me and quickly got up.

"Y-Y/N!" He said blushing a bit. I sat there awkwardly.

"Heh. Y-yeah..." I said not knowing what to say.

"But how..." He looked down trying to process in his mind what happened. The look on his face went slack.

I don't know if it was funny or stupid of me to drag him back in his room and end up in the position I put him in. We stayed like that for an hour or what felt like an hour.

He chuckled, breaking the silence.
"W-what?" I asked.
"Oh nothing it's just..." He looks at me with a smile.

"It's just great to see you again."

My heart melted by his words.
"Lawrence-"

"But did you really have to do this to me?" He said laughing. It took me a moment to realize what he meant as I huffed giving him a playful punch in the arm.

"YOU MEANY!!! WHY YOU GOTTA RUIN IT!?"

He laughed in response. We both laughed for a bit.

Later....

We dropped off at the same train stop. He offered his hand and I took it. He promised me he would take me out to an ice cream shop, knowing that will be dropping off at the next stop.

We sat down and got our orders. After a while we just stared into each other's eyes. Never looking away.

He put his hands on top of mine.
"I know we have been going our seperate paths." He began as he held my hands closer to him. "But just this once... I'd want to be a part of your world...if that's alright with you..."

I pondered for a moment, looking away before looking back to meet his eyes.

"I'd like that."

We got our orders and headed out towards a cliff as the sun was setting. We sat there in silence as he held me close to him. I snuggled for warmth as we watched the sun set on it's own.

                                        The End...