Lawrence x reader: your savior

Warning: cuss words included...

You were thrown down to the floor as you bully laughed along with his friends. You had just happened to be walking towards your next class when your bully decided to pick on you for no good reason. When you ignored your bully and kept on walking, you wished you hadn't made that mistake.

"I'm talking to you B*TCH!!!"  Your bully yelled angrily as you were tugged on your hair and thrown down to the floor. Your bully's friends began to beat you up while you cried out in pain. But no matter how much you cried.... No one was around to help you in this situation you put yourself in.

Once you got beat up pretty bad, your bully raised their foot. Your eyes shut tight hoping for the worst to come till you suddenly were pushed aside while you rolled to a stop a few seconds later.
"URGH!" You heard a males voice cry out and your eyes opened wide to see Lawrence in a sitting position holding his stomach with one arm and glared at your bully who looked down at him.

"Really (bully's name), your gonna hit y/n like that?" He glared as your bully laughed.
"Yeah so? Unless you plan on joining in..." Your bully snickered.

"NO!" You yelled, but it was too late. Your bully kicked Lawrence at his chest as he fell backwards in shock and hit his head on the concrete knocking him out in an instant. But that didn't stop your bully and your bullies friends from beating the crap out of him.

You cried out loud in hopes that someone will hear.
"SHUT UP!" Your bully yelled slapping you in the face. "OR I'M GONNA-"

"ENOUGH!!!" The principal shouted and began to storm in both of your direction.
"What on Earth is wrong with you (bully's name)!!!"

The principal glared at your bullies friends and they backed away from Lawrence's bruised up body. You crawled towards him and hugged him, careful not to hurt him.
"Lawrence....." You whispered as a stream of hot tears went down your cheeks.

"Y/n....." He whispered back till the world around him faded away.

When he awoke, he found himself lying on a hospital bed with bandages all over him. He looked around frantically trying to find you only to realize you were in the bed with him as your small form held you close to him.

You cried not realizing he was awake. "Oh Lawrence...please don't leave me... I can't imagine a world without you please...

My savior...I love you."

Your words shocked him so much he buried his face in your hair blushing bright red. You gasped out loud realizing his awakening and looked up to face him. The first thing you noticed was his face red like a tomato. Although he was badly beaten you couldn't help but find his expression cute.

The next thing you realized was that he heard you which ended up getting you face bright red as well. "A-ah! I'm sorry I didn't- I mean-" You couldn't explain these mixed feelings inside as you tried to come up with an excuse. You stopped suddenly when he wiped your tears away and kissed the top of your head making you blush even more.

"It's ok" he said with a smile "I'm just happy you feel the same way for me. I love you too y/n."
You cried hearing him say that, hugging him tightly.
"I'll protect you from that bully of yours." He told you, rubbing your back in a calm motion.
"And that's a promise."

                                         The End...