Zion x reader: the siren 1

Long ago in a far away land to the sea was a pirate crew that searched for land and baried treasure. Though it didn't end as a happily ever after crew... at least. Except one you could say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CAPTAIN!" One of Zions crew yelled furiously as he wobbled around in the ship looking for the captain. The sky was gray, the rain was pouring rapidly  as the ship tilted back and forth over and over.

"CAPTAIN WHERE ARE YOU!? WE LOST CONTROL OF THE SHIP!"

"DON'T WORRY!" Zion yelled as he took control of the wheel. It wasn't long before the ship crashed into the massive rocks that the crew where unaware and didn't notice.  Most of his crew had fallen on and into the sea while the others fell on their bottoms.

" IT'S NO USE CAPTAIN!" the same crew member that called for him yelled. The rain only made it worse as Captain Zion tried to steer the wheel. It was only then that he too fell into the river. The last thing he remembered was the last of his crewmates calling for him before blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He awoke to the sound of a giggle as looked at his surroundings.  The sky was no longer gray for it looked beautiful as ever. The rocks were now colorful stones and the harsh rain and sea roaring was no more.

As he looked around for the source of the giggles,  a dolphin approached him. Zion carefully put his hand on the dolphin. Its smooth skin was something he never felt before and he never seen a dolphin up close. Soon more sea animals began to surround him.

Then out of the corner of his eyes, a siren bursted out of the water happily and sat in one of the colorful stones.
To Zion's surprise it spoke in a bubbly yet adorable way.

"I'm Y/N! Please to met you! Looks like the sea animals have taken a liking to you!" The siren laughed. "But no matter, looks like you'll have to give me something on return. "

"What do you mean?" The confused Captain asked as the siren got closer.

"I saved you. I wasn't able to save your crew though. Sowwy.''

Although she didn't sound sorry,  his heart skipped a beat for y/n.

"Um...but I have nothing to give you." He pondered as he tried to think of something.

Y/n laughed. ''Just kidding! I know you don't so its fine.''

The captain blinked. "Really."

"'Mhm!"

"Then if you dont mind... may I stay here?"

The siren looked at him, then thought for a moment.

"Sure!"

Zion smiled as he thanked them before going back to the sea animals that wanted his attention.

                                     To Be Continued...