Ethan x reader: drowning

It was a warm sunny day as you noticed the trees swaying from one side to the other. It was a school field trip to the woods far from school and far from home.

Your besty Judy came walking beside you feeling a little jumpy.

Too jumpy.

"OMG!!! This is gonna be so much FUN!!! I wonder what our cabins look like? Will we be in the same one? Are there cute bears that well might be able to see? Oooooo I CAN'T WAIT-"

"GURL TAKE A CHILL PILL!!!" A girl with blonde hair yelled from afar. Judy pouted. "Grrrr Scarlett makes me so mad these days!" She yelled loud enough only for her to hear. You sighed and patted Judy's back.

"C'mon let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright any questions?'' The teacher asked. We were put into groups. Me, Judy, Hailey, and Ethan. I looked over at Ethan who happened to be shifting his feet feeling uncomfortable. I patted his back and gave him the sweetest smile I could give him. He seemed relaxed a bit as we all walked towards the woods hoping our map will lead the way to our destination.

It seemed more like a scout hunt to be honest. Mostly because we were told to pick up some stuff along the way. We were so close to the river that it scared me. Next thing I knew, everything happened so fast.

"BOO!" Judy yelled scaring Hailey. Her back hit yours as you fell into the river, gasping for air.
"Y/n!" You heard them yell as their voices got farther and farther away that you took in the dark that slowly surrounding you.

... what happened?

Am I........

Dead.

"Y/n....Y/N!!!" You were snapping out of your thoughts as a familiar person hovered over you. It was Ethan as he was soaking wet. It took you a moment to realize what happened making look up at his worried figure.
"Where's... Judy and Hailey?"

Ethan took a moment to respond to you. "I told them to stay where they were and went into the river after you.." he stated feeling guilty for leaving them behind.

You blushed at the thought he went to rescue you like a damsel in distress waiting to be saved by your prince. Although he was so close to you that you could've kissed him, you were worried about the girls.

"We should head back..." You mentioned, trying to get up only to realize both o your noses were touching. He didn't move and neither did you.
'This is so awkward now. Should I just kiss him or tell him to kindly get off?' You frantically asked yourself. 'it's best to not risk it..... I'm kidding.'

You kissed him passionately, leaving him with mixed emotions for you. "Mph!" He tried to talk through the kiss but later then melted into it.

~~~~~~~
*In Judy and Hailey's pov*

Haliey: *whisperes* should we just tell them we're here seeing them kissing or....

Judy: nah just lettem have their fun~😏🤭🤫

*Both hiding behind a bush*

The End...