A/N

I hope you've all enjoyed the conclusion of this story. Crafting the perfect ending took a lot of thought and effort, and while some of you may have different opinions on what the ideal ending should be, I wanted to bring closure to this chapter in Charlotte's journey.

Writing this book has been an incredible experience for me, especially considering it's my first attempt at writing a novel. I poured my heart and soul into this project, and your support and feedback along the way meant the world to me.

I apologize to those who were looking forward to an epilogue, but at this point, I'm uncertain about what lies ahead for Charlotte. If I do decide to write a sequel, I promise to include an epilogue to tie up loose ends.

When I started this book back in May during quarantine, I could never have imagined how far I would come. Reading so many werewolf books inspired me to write my own, and I am grateful for this opportunity to share my work with you all. I acknowledge that there may be errors and parts that don't quite make sense, but I'm not a professional writer, so I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I faced various challenges during this writing journey, including writer's block, but your kind comments and encouragement were my motivation to keep going. I want you to know that this isn't the end of my writing journey; I plan to produce more work for all of you.

I understand that Charlotte's frequent crying may have been a source of annoyance for some readers, and I apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Rest assured, I will take your feedback into account as I continue to develop my writing skills.

While I'm currently unsure about writing a sequel to this book, I'm excited to share that I'm already working on a new project titled "Roses and Flames." 

It's a romance book, and several chapters are already published. I hope you'll join me on this new literary adventure.

Thank you once again for your support and for being a part of this incredible journey with me.

I hope you'll take the time to check out my next book; your support means the world to me.

In the meantime, I'll be working on editing this book to address any errors and make it an even better reading experience.

Once again, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all those who read this book from start to finish. Your dedication and support have been truly appreciated.

Thank you. You all made my day!❤️

rose,
xoxo