36 | captured

"What

"What...are you doing!" I shouted.

Austin twisted my hand as I heard a snap.

"You better keep quiet if not I'll do the same for your other hand." He warned.

Where was he taking me? I'd rather remain here, wherever "here" was, than venture into the unknown.

With a forceful shove, he propelled me into a car, sliding into the seat beside me. Panic surged within me. My hands were bound so tightly I could feel my circulation constricting, and the blindfold, as dark as midnight, rendered me sightless.

"Go to the place," he ordered.

He turned toward me, a twisted smile on his lips. "Seems like you've suddenly found your courage, but make no mistake, I still hold the reins."

"I'll torture you and end your mate's life as well. The planning took time, but it was worth it. I've got you back, and there's no escape now," he gloated, a sick laugh escaping his lips.

Had he orchestrated this entire ordeal?

"All of these teammates were strangely cooperative, united by one goal: to sever your connection with your mate," he revealed.

A common goal. Wait, could it be...

He took out a silver knife swiftly and slashed it on my arm. I screamed as it touched my skin, the wound will never heal.

I will just keep dripping unless it is treated and the silver will slowly be spread to the rest of the body.

He punched me in the face and kicked my stomach five times. I screamed each time he went at me as the tears subconsciously fell off my face.

"I told you, you will love this. I think I brought back some memories didn't I?" He smirked.

Pain sears through my abdomen better than a branding iron, my mind conceding to the torment, unable to bring a thought to completion. Without meaning my body curls into something fetal, something primeval, and all the while the pain burns and radiates.

He took out the knife and aimed it at my stomach. It sliced through it and a deep red cut formed on my stomach.

The knife dripped with my pure red blood. My shirt is stained red instantly as it absorbs my blood.

As much as I tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from my throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

"Well, I had fun. I'll see you later to continue. Oh wait, I almost forgot." He said, walking back towards me.

He took a picture of the state that I was in now and took out a bottle. He went to my arm and put the bottle under the cut.

The blood dripped as he collected it, filling it to the brim.

I felt the blood move over my hand, the thick fluid no warmer or cooler than my own skin. After a few moments more the blood was still leaving my rapidly paling flesh, but the pulses were slower, weaker.

"I'll send both the picture and this to his house. Hopefully, my gift will pique his interest, urging him to come here promptly. Time is of the essence," he said with a chilling grin.

just a few more chapters before this book ends, hopefully all of you will like the ending!!

vote,comment and follow me for more updates!! ♡︎

rose,
xoxo