important

I apologize for the delay in the latest update, and I appreciate your patience as you read this message.

Regrettably, I have fallen short of my promise once again, and I'm unsure of what to write in this message, as I've never been late with an update before.

Recently, I took on a part-time job, and I'm preparing to return to school in January. Balancing these commitments has proven challenging, and it has affected my writing schedule.

I understand that some readers may only get through the first few chapters of my book, and perhaps it hasn't captured their interest enough to continue.

It's important to note that I'm not a writing expert, nor do I have a formal background in English or writing. I write because I enjoy it, but this means that my work may contain errors as it remains unedited.

I won't make any more promises about when the next update will be, as I don't want to raise false expectations. I'm also facing writer's block, which has made it difficult to progress with the story.

I believe in addressing my readers rather than disappearing without explanation, leaving you wondering about updates.

I sincerely hope for your understanding, and I extend my deepest apologies. I aim to release the new chapter sometime this week, though I can't specify the exact day. To ensure you don't miss an update, please add my book to your library or reading list.

If you haven't already, I invite you to check out my other teen fiction book, "Roses and Flames," which I will focus on after completing this one.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message, and once again, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this delay may have caused.

rose,

xoxo