Chapter 1

//Baby Bakugo POV//

Bakugo plays with the ball outside while his mom was working. Bakugo got bored of playing with the ball so he started training his quirk.

~time skip~

Bakugo heard a high pitch sound coming towards him and he ran into his makeshift castle. He saw a large black dragon with something in its mouth. The dragon landed and walked towards him the dropping the thing it was carrying in from of him and nudged it towards him. He walked out of the castle and looked at the thing...... wait no it was a baby dragon his age. He looked at the mother and knew she wanted him to protect it so he simply nodded and the mother left. He carried the small dragon inside to his room and started building a small bed for it. Once he was done it looked like this:

He laid the dragon down on the bed and looked at it wondering what he was going to do so he ran down stairs and brought his mom to his room

"What's wrong katsuki?" - Mom

He simply pointed at the makeshift bed he made and said.

"A big dragon came to me and gave me its cub and I don't know what to do" - Bakugo

The mother went to the bed to the sleeping baby night fury and sighed.

"If the dragon left it to you then you have to take care of it. I will help but you will have to take care of it, feed it, train it, hide it, and much more. We will have to wait till it wakes up. What do you wanna name it?" - Mom

"Oh I know a cool name! How about DeathStar!!" - Bakugo

"I guess it will work. DeathStar it is." - Mom

~Time skip to when you wake up~

//Your POV//

You wake up with feeling eyes on you. You slowly open your eyes and put your paws on your head. You then get the energy to shake and get up. You look around where you are and stop at the sight of two humans looking at you. You stare curiously them with your big purple eyes. Then you stood up and tried to growl but it came out as a squeak causing the bigger human to 'awwwww'. Then you jumped on a high place and started making a plasma ball until the smaller human came up to you and put his hand out causing you to stop to sniff it. You felt safe around this human so you put your snout under his extended hand. He smiled and you jumped on him and stared licking his face in appreciation. He simply said 'ewwww' before smiling again and hugging you. You thought' we're going to be great friends and I know that from now on I will protect this human with my life.

//Bakugo POV//

She was so smooth and after she licked me in the face I hugged her and was great full that I had a trustworthy friends even if she's a dragon.

~time skip to night~

The dragon liked her bed and fell asleep so I thought until when I got on the bed I felt small feet coming towards me and I saw DeathStar. I sighed and opened the blanket for her to get in and with joy in her eyes she hopped over and cuddled against me for warmth. I could never ask for something other than this feeling of safety and friendship.

\\Narrator talking about what happened over the years//

Over the years the boy and the dragon grew an un-breakable bond of friendship. The dragon grew till the point that she had to sleep in a separate room but that didn't stop Bakugo from coming and laying on her paws and her from covering him with her wing and tail. DeathStar wasn't allowed outside because of the danger of her being discovered and taken away but every night Bakugo would ride DeathStar for her to stretch. They are both now 15 and Bakugo started school in a week.