Chapter 6

//Aizawas POV//

I woke up feeling warm and look around to see darkness. I blink a few times to remember that DeathStar was cuddling us. I shrug realizing I can't move so I decided to just stay there until she woke up. It ended up being a longer wait so I just fell asleep again.

//Heroes POV//

We all decided to go check on Aizawa since he got badly injured and all but when we got there instead of seeing a sleeping Aizawa we see two beds with a dragon in the middle.

Mic - ummm where is Aizawa.

Before anyone could answer we turn to the the dragon waking up. It carefully lifts up its wings revealing a sleeping Bakugou and Aizawa.

Midnight - well damn.

//Bakugou POV//

I wake up by feeling something wet on my face. I wake up to see DeathStar licking my face.

Me - OI YOU DAMN DRAGON STOP LICKING ME. YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO TAKE OFF.

I see her give me her toothless smile and then went to Aizawa's side of the bed and did the same. I hear him grunt and wake up. I look over at the door to see the heroes. I sit up and look confident. The second a hero tries to get close to me I hear growling and see DeathStar next to me in a protective stance.

Me - DeathStar it's fine they won't hurt me.

I hear protests but she eventually lays down but never lets her warning eyes falter. I sigh and look at midnight.

Midnight - you two can come back to school tomorrow and I wanted to ask if you guys were ok.

Me - yeah. DeathStar healed us.

Midnight - how?

Me - the reason she licks people she cares about a lot is because she is either happy or think their hurt. Her saliva is like a healing slimy thing.

Midnight - I see. Can I touch her.

Me - if she lets you.

I look down at DeathStar who was giving me the 'fuck you' look. I chuckle to myself.

// DeathStar POV//

I swear this bitch first tries to get close to Katsuki and is now asking to pet me. Who the fuck does she think she is. I see her sit at my lever and start talking.

Midnight - it's ok I won't hurt you.

She's talking to me like as if i were a baby. Bruh- oh hell nah. I look at Katsuki with the 'srsly' face.

Katsuki - she doesn't like it when people give her the baby voice unless its me or Kirishima.

I nod.

Midnight - oh sorry DeathStar. Can I touch you?

I give her a long look checking if there are any signs of aggression and relax not seeing any.

Katsuki - yeah you Can now.

I feel a soft hand on my back. She scratches my back and then my ear. I feel so happy for the attention that I fell asleep.

//Bakugou POV//

Me - well she's dead.

Midnight - R-really?!

Me - no. She just fell asleep. OI WAKE UP!!

I see DeathStar wake up with a jolt then she looks at me with a deadly glare. She starts making annoyed sound and gestures with her wings.

Me - it's day so stay awake.

I see her smirk and then she starts doing the wiggles. I fucked up. She jumps on me knocking me off the bed and knocking the bed onto the floor. Everyone gasps and I try to move but I'm unable to. I'm being held like a teddy bear. Great just great.

All might - you ok young Bakugou?

Me - oh I'm just fantastic. I have an oversized lizard squeezing me to death.

I see her get offended and she let me go and act dramatic. Her wings droop and her head is held down with shame. She walks all the way to the corner of the room dramatically and sits in the corner like she did when I grounded her.

Me - DeathStar if you were human you would be an excellent drama student.

She lets out a dramatic huff but doesn't move. I see all might get close to her without her knowing and that could end up badly.

Me - DONT surprise her she gets spooked easily.

All might - alright. Hey there DeathStar. Is it ok if I touch you?

She doesn't move or even react. I know that I have to apologize or else she will stay there for however long for me to apologize.

//DeathStar POV (you)//

He called me a oversized lizard 😭. I hear someone asking for my consent to touch me but I'm too sad to respond. It sucks when he insults me because I'm his dragon and he is my human. I hear Katsuki move but I act like I don't notice. I feel familiar warm hands touch my back and I hear his voice.

Katsuki - I'm sorry I called you an oversized lizard I didn't mean it. You're not grounded so come.

I look around to see him sitting on the floor. I walk over to him and lay my head on his lap. I wrap my tail around his body and sigh. I hear aww's and shocked noises. I turn to see the heroes. I walk up to the big on and stand on my hind legs making me taller than him. He sweat drops. I can tell he's powerful so I don't wanna do anything that could possibly get me in trouble so jump on him causing him to hit the floor. I lay on top and make myself into a ball.

Big man - for a dragon you are rather kind. I'm all might by the way.

I greet myself my licking his face once before going back into my ball.

Katsuki - leave the poor guy alone DeathStar. You are heavier than you were before.

I ignore him and rest.

Katsuki - fine no nuggets tonight.

I jump up and run to his side sitting down with my head held high. I hear laughing.