Chapter 14

I've been flying over the city looking for a place to stay until I saw a huge area covered in trees. Perfect. I flew down and made a small nest near a steam. I shouldn't even be alive right now. It's all my fault. I destroyed the city and hurt people. I hurt Katsuki and I will never forgive myself. Before I could go to sleep I hear a branch snap. Quickly getting up and get into a defensive position ready to fight. The bushes moved a bit and the last thing I expected came out of the bush. It was a.......

//DeathStar (your) POV//

scared little girl. This girl looked around the age of 1 so I was confused in why she is out here all alone in the middle of the woods. The little girl can't even walk by the looks of it so for some reason I get the urge to protect the child with my life. All I know about human children are that they need their mothers to survive till the age of around 12 then they can take care of themselves for the most part. The baby girl crawls over to me and I relax and grab her by her pink shirt she had on. I quickly find a safe and empty cave and warm up the ground. I curled up and put the child on top of my wrapped up tail so she wouldn't sleep on a hard surface. I fell asleep with my wing covering my head and the child. I shall name her Tesha meaning survivor.

//Katsuki's POV//

I wake up in the hospital and see dunce face, shitty hair, and school supplies all asleep on the chairs next to the bed. I decide to scare them and disconnect the heart monitor. They all wake up scared and abt to cry until I burst out laughing at their stupidity.

Me - idiots.

Dunce face - not cool man. We thought u died.

I just shrugged it off and took off all the medical shit before standing up.

Kirishima - bakubro you should lay back down u just woke up.

Me - Im looking for DeathStar weather u like it or not.

They sigh and follow me. I grab my clothes and change quickly in the bathroom before running towards ayer I saw her last. We fallow a few shedded scaled and scratch marks to a forest. We walked in and looked for abt an hour before we end up at a cave looking thing. We climb and go inside to see DeathStar asleep with her head and tail covered with her wing.

//DeathStar (your) POV//

I wake up to the sound of talking and feet shuffling towards me. My other instincts go off and I get up putting Tesha behind me. I growled at the three intruders. Well that's until I hear a familiar voice.

Kat - Hey girl. How are you?

I think about it then allow them to come closer. I wrap myself around Tesha and look at them with my wing covering my child. Kat pets me but I wimper because I still feel bad about what I did.

Kat - It was not your fault. Bad people controlled you with a soundwave you couldn't fight against. I forgive you and don't you think you're going to get rid of me that easily.

I lick his face as a way to say 'alright' then look at Denki and at Kiri. I get happy when I see Kiri and start whimpering like crazy trying to get him to come to me. He looks at the guys confused as he walks to me. As he pets and scratches behind my ear he talks to the others.

Kiri - Why is she not getting up.

The boys take a minute to realize that I'm still laying down and look at me worried. That's when Tesha starts to cry. The boys look shocked and start looking towards the source. I remove my wing from over Tesha and let her crawl over to my face. She giggles as I clean her and made sure she is healthy.

Kat - Uh DeathStar why do you have a child.

Kiri tries to touch Tesha but I growl at him to back off.

Kiri - She thinks of the child as hers.

Denki - Did she kidnap a child?

I shake my head no and point at the forest.

Kat - You found her in the forest alone?

I nod 'yes'.

Kat - Lets go back to UA and see what we do with the child.

I growl and get protective over Tesha.

Kat - Look we are going to UA and see if we can find her parents. If we don't you can have her. Deal?

I hesitantly nod. They walk out the cave and I put Tesha on my back. She crawls to my neck and holds on tightly. I leap out of the cave and go over to the boys. They look at me and the laughing child giving Tesha a small smile.

Denki - What's the child's name?

I spell 'Tesha' with my paw on the dirt.

Kat - good name. Now come on we better get back before we get into a lot of trouble.

I make the three boys get on my back with Tesha and I fly them back to the school. Once we get there I walk into the main UA building and into the 1A classroom with the boys still on my back. The class looks shocked that I'm back before realizing I'm there. They all start running towards me and I feel Tesha get scared so I growl at them. The three boys are off my back by then.

Kat - Yeah so she's in mother protective mode because she found a child in the forest she was taking shelter in. I suggest not to get too close to her or Tesha.

They look towards me and the small child on my tale.

Aizawa - She found the child in the forest?

I nod while letting Tesha play with my ears.

Aizawa - Alright well lets go find her parents.

I sadly get up and grab Tesha by her shirt. I follow Aizawa out the door to Recovery girl to take a DNA test to find her parents. I sigh hoping they wont take her away.

1172 words

(Hey sry abt un-publishing this part but I realized it didn't match up with the last chapter)