Chapter 5

//DeathStar POV (you)//

I started attacking the bad men when I hear Katsukis scream. I look at where I heard it and saw him about to be attacked by a big bird looking thing. I ran and grabbed the thing then threw it against a wall. That bitch not gonna mess with human. It come towards me about to punch me in the stomach when Katsuki gets in the way and gets launched against a wall. He had blood coming from a cut on his head and he was very hurt. That's when I felt something inside me telling me to let it free. So I did. I felt heat go around me and saw that i was red. Literally. (Photo above). One thing for sure is that i was pissed. My eyes turned into slits. Me and the bird thing started going in a circle ready to attack and I saw from the corner of my that everyone stopped fighting to watch the events about to unfold. Next thing I know the bird thing is running at me but I sit down and make my paw do an up and down motion. It stopped and sad down. I took this opportunity and grabbed it by the head and ripped it off causing it to die instantly. There was a gasp from the humans around me but I didn't care. I started to walk to the smoke guy and got intrigued with the purple stuff so I chased it around until I crashed into him. I knew he was a villain to I bit his legs and ripped them off. He laid there bleeding out. I turn around to see a crusty looking guy and start walking towards him. I started to get a blast ready and once I was close enough I blasted a plasma ball at him but it was too fast so he got hit. He laid there knocked out. I start walking towards the water villains and knock them out with my tail and did the same with the others. Once I was done I put my retractable teeth away and grabbed Kirishimas arm with it. He was kinda scared that you were doing to bite him but realized that you had no teeth so calmed down. You dragged him towards ol most unconscious Katsuki and motioned him to pick him up. He did and so I grabbed Kirishima and put him on my back. I saw that Aizawa was really badly hurt so I went over to the half n' half guy and started pushing him towards Aizawa. He picked him up and I picked them up to put them on my back. I didn't see any other injured people so I started to fly. I blasted the glass and went through the whole I made. I flew as fast as I could to a hospital that Katsuki went to when he broke his arm. I landed and walked in, I hear people gasp and back away. I saw some nurses and motioned to the two injured people on my back. She realized that I had a pro hero and a kid on my back being carried by another two kids and brought more people to help. Once they took them away I tried to follow Katsuki but one of the nurses stopped me. I growled and whined at her motioning to Katsuki being taken away.

Nurse - I'm sorry but you have to wait to see him because we have to make him better.

I sighed and listened. I followed her to a hospital room and she left me there saying that was the room they were gonna put Katsuki in.

~~~ Three Hours Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was asleep until I heard someone yelling. I open my eyes to see Katsuki.

Katsuki - OI DEATHSTAR WAKE THE FUCK UP. IM BORED AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ENTERTAINING ME!!! I ALSO HAVE QUESTIONS.

I get up and walk over to the bed. Once I got to him I sat down and laid my head on stomach.

Katsuki - who brought me here?

I pointed at myself with my paw.

Katsuki - did you come here alone?

I shook my head 'no'

Katsuki - who did you bring with you.

I put my head up and used my tail fins for Kirishimas hair and took out my sharp teeth and attempted to smile.

Katsuki - Kirishima?

I nodded. Then I stood up and put a serious face and put two wings up for hair.