Chapter 9

// DeathStar POV (you)//

So the first event is an obstacle race so I can join. It kinda sucks that I can't help anyone but at least I can join. We all stand in front of a tunnel leading to the beginning of the race. IM SO EXITED. I can't wait to beat Katsuki.

Midnight - READY. SET. GO!!

They all start running. Should I give them a head start? ... Nah. I leap into the air and go to where president mic is. I look at him then at his go pro. He smiles and puts it on a headset for it to stay on. He connects it to my head with a head band and turns it on connecting it so the screens in the arena.

President Mic - HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE. DEATHSTAR IS GIVING US THE HONOR FOR US TO WATCH THE RACE FROM HER PERSPECTIVE!!

The crowd cheers and I start to fly. I show them the frozen kids stuck to the floor. I fly ahead and see giant robots. Showing how Todoroki and Bakugou destroy them and how other student get past them. I blast one and it blows up. We continue and I fly lower ending up between Todoroki and Bakugou.

Bakugou - what do you want DeathStar?

I just continue flying and showing every student. That's when I see Dekus plan and I show them what he's doing. He then uses the robot part making a huge mine explosion causing him to be ahead. He uses it to get to first place and I follow him.

President Mic - WHAT A RACE!! IZUKU MANAGED TO GET THROUGH THAT ENTIRE RACE WITHOUT HIS QUIRK AND STILL MANAGED TO GET FIRST.

Everyone finishes and then midnight calls the next event. I can't join it so I go inside the building going to Aizawa's and Mic's room. Mic. Takes the camera off me and I lay down for a nap.

~~~~ le time skip to Bakugous and Todoroki's match in the last event Bc I'm lazy af ~~~~

Waking up to a huge explosion is something. I look out the glass and see Todoroki nocked out and a angry Bakugou. Damn sucks for them. They soon announced the winners and I see Bakugou chained like an animal. That pissed me off. I broke the glass and flew to him breaking the concrete and chains. How dare they treat him like a monster. Bakugou simply gets pissed but then looks at me with a thank you look in his eyes. I pull him into a dragon hug and glare at the heroes. All might gives out the metals and when he gets to me and Katsuki he gives the metal to me. After the long day we go to the dorms (btw guys I know the dorms were not in yet but like idc Bc I want a reason for us to attack Kirishima with dragon cuddles daily so fight me). I carry the sleeping Katsuki to his room and I lay him on the bed while I sleep on the bed he made me.

NEXT DAY

Sleeping is my favorite thing to do. Especially if I did something the day before to tire me out. I hear voices outside me and Katsuki's room so I open the door with my tail.

Kirishima - hey DeathStar is Bakugou awake?

I shake my head 'no'.

Kirishima - oh. Can I stay though. Denki stole my bed because he broke his by doing stupid stuff.

I nod. I grab him and lay down on my bed cuddling him. He's so nice. He'll be the perfect match for Katsuki. That's when I started thinking. Will Katsuki leave me once he has someone else to love? What will happen when he becomes a hero? Will he have time for me? When he starts a family will he forget me? Will I ever see another dragon? You know I do love being a dragon but it kind of sucks not having any other dragons to play with. Don't get me wrong I love to play with Kirishima and Katsuki but it's not the same. I don't remember mom or dad. All I remember is Katsuki. Are there more dragons out there? I sigh and fall asleep. Maybe today will be a good day.

(A/n: sorry this one was short but I'm doing homework for school tomorrow and I couldn't really write much. Plus I have to update my other books. Sowy)