Chapter 3

//YOUR POV//

I followed Katsuki until we got to some big doors. I looked at him and tilted my head to the left. I hear him sigh as he walked in with me right behind him. We enter into a room filled with people with weird looking clothes. Katsuki sat on a chair and looked at me.

Katsuki - come here girl.

I jumped with excitement while wiggling my butt side to side. I ran to him and sat next to him but I was on the floor. He started to pet me and I wagged my tail. I hear people talking so I listen.

Big boi with spiky hair (all Might) - Ok we are here to discuss the dragon.

You get a great and roar at him while letting steam come from your nose.

Katsuki- she prefers DeathStar than 'dragon' all might.

All might - oh ok sorry DeathStar. Young Bakugo how did you get in possession of DeathStar?

Katsuki - I mother dragon came and left her in my backyard when I was little. She gave me a book about her too. After that I trained her and bonded with her to she will do whatever I'll say. Literally.

He looks at me and I know he's going to tell me to d something so I back up and stand.

Katsuki - roll.

I do as he says

Katsuki - DIE

I walk acting dizzy and fall the the floor acting dead. This was my favorite trick.

Katsuki - go and greet yourself to the heroes.

I get up and walk to this 'All might' and put my head on his lap and look at him. He lets me and I do the same until I got to a guy with red wings. I jump and tackle him to the ground. I start to lick him all over and I hear laughs in the background. I hear katsuki talk.

Katsuki - get off hawks DeathStar

I make whining noises at him gave him puppy eyes.

Katsuki - no chicken nuggets then.

My heart dropped and I quickly grab this 'hawks' in my mouth and put him on the chair. I pet him with my paw on his head and ran quickly to Katsuki and acted serious.

// Hawks POV//

I was wet and covered with dragon saliva.

You - umm why me?

Bakugo- you wave wings. Do you happen to have chicken nuggets on you?

You - I always do see.

I bring out a package of chicken nuggies and suddenly see the dragon ready to pounce on me so stand up and spread my wings to look bigger. Then I see the dragon on two legs with her wings spread out too. I got scared not gonna lie. Then I see Bakugo stand up and put one hand on her. She whines but lays down anyway never loosing eye contact with the nuggies.

Bakugo- can she have one?

I think for a second then look at the dragon giving me puppy eyes.

You - ugh today sucks.

I walk over to the dragon and lay down and it's stomach is my pillow. I ate one and gave her one and this kept on going until we were out and I whined and she whined. I hear laughing and look to see Mirko laughing at me. I was offended and say the dragon was too.

All Might - at least we know it's harmless.

Eraser head - you can keep her and if you want she can stay in the dorms too. Where does she usually sleep in your home?

Bakugo- she either sleeps on the bed with me which she takes up all the room or sleeps on a bed I made her.

Eraser head - she will be sharing a room with you and can you bring that bed here?

Bakugo - yeah yeah I can.

Eraser head - alright then. Hawks get off the dragon.

You - no

I hugged the dragon and it put its wing around me.

Bakugo- DeathStar don't make me come over there.

I heard her whine and she got up but put me on her back. She then walked to Bakugo and licked his face.

Bakugo- OI NO LICKING MY FACE. YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GET THIS OFF.

The dragon simply grabbed him and put him on her back and walked out the door with us.

// DeathStar POV //

I walked out with the bird boy and Katsuki then I looked at Katsuki with a grin on my face.

Katsuki- DeathStar don't even think about it.

I knew he hates what I'm about to do so I dropped him and looked at bird boy.

Katsuki- hawks I suggest you hold on for dear life. Bring her to me when you're done.

Hawks looked confused until I jumped out the window and flew at full speed up then used my night fury power of being fast. I dived down to an arena looking thing and saw students so I wanted to show off. I felt something fall off and saw bird boy flying next to me. I growls as a way to challenge him and he nodded so we flew faster and faster towards the arena. I started to make that whistling sound night fury's make when going at full speed. I was ahead of bird boy. I was about to crash into the ground but instantly stopped and landed perfectly unlike bird boy who crashed into the ground. I started laughing and rolled on my back. I saw him get up and stomp over to me and say.

Bird boy - that was cheating.

I shook my head no.

Bird boy - yeah it was

I stood out my tong and he started to chase me and I ran. I got stopped by Katsuki. I could tell he was angry I sat down and looked at him. I saw the same group of kids from before behind him.

Katsuki- YOU KNOW YOU CANT FLY IN THE DAYTIME BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO VISIBLE!!

You started to make noises and you saw bird boy so you grabbed him with your mouth and walked over to Katsuki. I still didn't let him go when I sat down again.

Bird boy - let me go DeathStar

You shook your head no with him in your mouth. You saw heroes start to surround you.

Bird boy - DeathStar come on pleasseeee

You managed to make a 'mine' sound and you let him go but before he could leave you wrapped your paws around him keeping him from leaving.

Katsuki- that was cute but he is not a toy. He is a pro hero and needs to go to work. You can play with him tomorrow if he's not busy.

You thought about it then let him go. You grumbled and grabbed Katsuki and put him on your back. You looked at him as a way of asking where to go.

Katsuki- I have class to wait where you see those students.

I put him down and was about to take off to the chairs but saw a fire man and got happy. You like fire. It always mesmerized you. You walked towards the man and he shouted.

Endeavor - DRAGON GET BACK AND LISTEN TO YOUR MASTER.

You got offended but still went to him. When you got to him you started to play with the fire. You saw him get irritated and saw a boy with half and half hair laugh. You looked in his direction and flew to him and sat down. He sighed and made a fire with his hand. You widened your eyes put it in your mouth along with his hand.

Half n' half - let go please

You did as he said. To distract you he threw fire balls and you caught them with your mouth. You saw the green boy from earlier and caught a fire ball but didn't let it burn out. You threw it to him thinking that he could catch it but he ran away. You got sad thinking you did something to make him scared and you heard.

Katsuki- he can't catch fire DeathStar. Though I wanna see him try.

1356 words