Chapter 15

//DeathStar POV (you)//

Me, Aizawa, and Kat walked to the teachers lounge while Tesha was on my back playing with my scales. We entered the room and I already knew that this was actually happening. They could take her away.

Aizawa - Mic get recovery girl here now.

Mic - Why?

Aizawa then points at me. All might, Mic, Nezu, Snipe, Midnight, Vlad king, Cementoss, Thirteen, and Ectoplasm look over at me then at Tesha that was playing on my back. I grab Tesha and put her on my tail.

Tesha - ma ma

I look at her and nuzzle my snout on her stomach to make her laugh. She giggled and grabbed onto my ear and climbed onto my head. I hear a few 'awe's' and feel some shocked looks directed at me.

Aizawa - the child was found by DeathStar in the forest the day she ran away and now we have to find the child's parents. If the child has no parents or biological family then the dragon keeps the child with our help.

Before anyone could respond recovery girl comes in with a packet. Everyone looked at her as she slowly approached me showing me no sign of aggression before kneeling down towards Tesha.

Recovery girl - ok so I'm going to take a blood test and it might cause discomfort to the child so DeathStar don't be alarmed if she cries or squirms.

I nod and she takes the test. To everyone's surprise Tesha didn't move a muscle but instead laughed. What an interesting human child she is.

Recovery girl - I'm gonna go run this in the system to see if she has any family. Now all you have to do it wait.

Before leaving she game Tesha a sticker and scratched my ear.

~~~~le time skip~~~~

After around two hours of waiting recovery girl comes back with a smile on her face.

Recovery girl - the child in fact has a family. They live close from the school and have been searching for her because she got kidnapped. Good job DeathStar you found the child.

My heart dropped at the news. They are going to take her away.

Recovery girl - the parents are on their way now so I suggest you guys all say your good bye to the child.

She then left leaving everyone with mixed feelings. Some were happy but sad for me and some were exited and proud of me for finding the child.

I look down at Tesha and rest my head on her lap as she played with my ears.

Tesha - ma ma

I look at her and a tear rolls down my cheek. I nuzzle her and close my eyes hoping this was all a bad dream. After about 30 minutes the parents arrived and were outside the room talking to Aizawa.

Katsuki - hey, you're doing the right thing. That's all that matters. 

I nod and wrap my tail around the sleepy Tesha  and I covered her with my wing.

Aizawa - so don't get afraid the creature that found your daughter is not human. It's a dragon but the dragon is in out control and doesn't harm. The dragon has become fond of your daughter and has thought of her as her own.

Aizawa and the two humans enter the room and gasp when they see me.

Male - so where is our daughter? Is it in the beast?

I growl at his comment and my eyes turn to slits.

Aizawa - no. And her name is DeathStar so please don't call her different.

Aizawa looks at me and nods. I slowly remove my wing from Tesha's sleeping figure and look at her. The female gets closer but I growl indicating that she's too close. She backs up and looks at Aizawa confused. I lightly nudge Tesha waking her up from her sleeping state.

Tesha looks at her parents then back at me before putting her forehead against mine. Letting out some giggles she climbed onto my back and I get up. Walking towards the parents I sniff them to make sure they mean no harm and sigh knowing I won't see Tesha again.

Female human - come here Hinata mommy is here. We are going home now.

I grab Tesha by her shirt and put her in her mother's arms before sitting down and letting Tesha pet me.

Tesha - good ma ma

Female human - the dragon isn't your mother. I am.

Tesha looks at the woman then at me and smiles.

Tesha - star 😄.

I give her one big lick before allowing the parents to leave. Once they left Aizawa gives me a hug then leaves the room aswell. I walk to the dorms and go into Katsuki's room sad from the past events not wanting to see anyone. Walking into Katsuki's room I see him and the Bakusquad there. Before they could say anything I sigh and plop myself on my bed looking at the wall ignoring their presence. I fell asleep crying from the hole that Tesha left in my heart.

//Katsuki's POV//

Kirishima - yo Bakubro DeathStar seems sad.

Me - yeah Tesha or I should say, Hinata was returned to her parents and she's not having it.

I sigh and look at my best friend laying there in sadness. I've never seen DeathStar like this other than the time I was kidnapped or when the city incident happened.

1009 Words

(A/n: yeah so I'm not dead :D. Sorry for not updating I've been busy but good news my mom and sister are better!! Well by the way it would help a lot if you guys tell what you guys want me to put in the story. I will definitely give the credit to the person that gave me the idea because what kind of writer would I be if I didn't. Well just wanted to say that. Also if you guys want some fanfics to read on this app I have some good suggestions so ask about who you want them about and I'll see if I have a good one to recommend.)