Chapter 8

//DeathStar POV (you)//

It's been about a week from the USJ attack and it's been pretty boring. Katsuki wakes up and gets ready. Once he's done he wakes me up and we walk to class. I jump on Kirishima and cuddle with him until Mr. Aizawa comes. Go through the classes then go back to the dorms to watch Katsuki study and do homework. And once he's done it's time for bed. Well that's until we found out about a sports festival.

Aizawa - ok students this Friday we have the sports festival so don't forget to train.

I walk up to him and scratch his leg. He looks at me

Aizawa - yes?

I point at what he wrote on the board about the spots festival then I pointed at me.

Aizawa - you want to know if you can participate in the sports festival?

I nod. Most of the students now know what I try to say because of how much time I spend with them.

Aizawa - you can't because it's a student's thing. I can ask Nezu but don't put too much hope in it.

I nod then go back to Katsuki .

Katsuki - it's ok. You can always watch me beat all of these extras.

I nod understanding.

~~~~~le time skip to the day of the event~~~~~

Katsuki - wake up. It's today.

I jump up excitedly hoping that Nezu will let me participate. I rush Katsuki out the door and to Kirishimas dorm.

Katsuki - sheesh whats the rush?!

Kirishima comes out and I don't hesitate. I grab them both and throw them on my back. Before they could complain I bolt out of the Dorms and leap into the sky to Aizawa's class. When we get there I practically break down the door. I shove the boys of and run to Aizawa and run around him in circles. I hear him chuckle and the boys grown by the sudden impact.

Aizawa - I see someone's exited. I'm guessing you want to know what Nezu said?

I nod so fast I start to get a headache. I ignore is ofc but it still hurts.

Aizawa - you can only participate on the activities that are all against each other in an obstacle race or something but you don't get any points or get a place in the race. You can't help any students, not even Bakugou.

I nod in agreement. I mean I have the advantage of being a dragon so I get it.

Aizawa - Ok students let's go.

We all go to the field side of the school and we enter a room that says 1A on it. I'm so exited I'm gonna blow!!!

Katsuki - DeathStar chill. It's not that exiting.

I glare at him. Ofc it's not exiting to a person that could explore all day and could do whatever they wanted unlike me. I had to stay hidden and only allowed to go at night if Katsuki was with me. Today is something I've never done or seen so it's really exiting.

Kirishima - Bakubro she's exited because it's not every day a dragon gets to see a event.

I run to Kirishima and nock him over covering him with my saliva. God this guys so gets me.

Kirishima - ok ok I get it. I care about you too DeathStar.

He laughed. I got off him and sat down where we were about to leave. I hear an announcer say 'Now for class 1A'. I go to the class and shove them all out then compose myself and walk elegantly.

Katsuki - you're not fooling anyone DeathStar.

Kirishima - this is the most elegant and composed I've seen her.

I hear gasps from the crowd as they see me, a walking breathing dragon, walk with UA students on a field.

Midnight - Oh yeah and welcome DeathStar. She is the dragon of Katsuki Bakugou from class 1A and will join us for part of the event. She is a very kind dragon and is not dangerous.

I feel relief wash over the crowd the cheers. We walk to the stage and stand in front of it. As she announces more classes I hear rude comments.

(Somehow you know their names)

Monoma - look the stuck up 1A class has their own dragon.

Rin - I know right. It's so not fair.

Honenuki - they get everything. Even get to fight villains on the first week.

Kendo - can you guys shut up and grow up. Yeah they get the good stuff because their in the hero course.

Tetsutetsu - kendo's right guys.

I pay attention to midnight again after getting bored with their conversation.

Midnight - alright to represent class 1A we will have Katsuki Bakugou say some words.

Katsuki starts to walk so I follow. We end up on the stage. He goes to the mic and I Leah down behind him.

Katsuki - I will win.

Then she smirks and walks of the stage. I hear boooing. I mean I get it. I get up walk to the microphone. I try to speak but dragon sounds come out so I grab Kirishima and drag him on stage for him to be my voice. He looks at me.

I act sorry then angry.

Kirishima - DeathStar wants to apologize for Bakugous speech....

He looks at me. I act exited and then get in a racing stance.

Kirishima - she is very exited for the sports festival because she gets to participate in only one of them....

He looks at me. I act like Kirishima and then point at me.

Kirishima - and that I'm her teddy bear.

People laugh at that comment. I grab Kirishima like a teddy and walk off on my hind legs.

Midnight - Thank you DeathStar and Kirishima for speaking. DeathStar as long as he participates you can have him. And how about WE START WITH THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!

Cheers fill the crowd. The first thing we are gonna do is an obstacle course. This is gonna be fun.

(A/n: ahh sorry it's late. I've had finals this week and I will have them for the next two weeks so I won't be posting as much. Please don't hate me...)