Chapter 10

//your POV (DeathStar)//

I woke up feeling something moving in my paws. I look down to see Kiri trying to get out. I tightened the grip and pretended to be asleep.

Kiri - crap. How Do I get out?

I snuggle Kiri into me and cover him with my wing. Before I could fall asleep again I feel something hard hit my head. I look up to see a angry Katsuki.

Katsuki - let. Him. Go. Now.

Oh shi- he talking to me like that now? Oh I see how it is. I let Kiri go and stand up. I stretch in a catlike way and then sit looking at the boys.

Katsuki - did this bitch steal you from your dorm?

Kiri - nah. Denki broke his bed doing something stupid and I got kicked out of my own dorm. I came here but you were asleep so I slept with DeathStar.

Katsuki - alright. Let's go and eat breakfast.

I practically break down the door. Running to the kitchen was a blur but once I got there I scared the living crap out of everyone.

Mina - where's bakugo?

Denki - I don't know but she looks angry?

Sero - how do you know she's angry?

Denki - her face.

Mina - her face says hungry.

Denki - she's gonna eat us!!

I ignore them and try to open the fridge. Sadly my paws are too big so I try with my mouth. It opens but then I realize the nuggies are that the way back and the fridge is filled with many other food options. I walk over to Mina and grab her arm with my mouth. I drag her to the fridge and sit looking at her expectantly.

Mina - what do you want to eat?

I make a sound but she doesn't understand. So she starts touching stuff until I shake my head 'yes' for it. She finally gets to the nuggies and I nod really fast.

Mina - ok I'll heat them up for you.

Mina grabs the box of nuggies and does something to them. Later on she comes back with some delicious smelling nuggies. I get up and walk up to her. Before I could eat them she puts her finger up anda starts talking.

Mina - sit.

Tf. Does she think of me as a dog. I ignore her and come closer. She didn't like that.

Mina - another step and I'll eat all of them myself.

I freeze.

Katsuki - damn I should have thought of saying that while trialing her. But go ahead and do as you please racoon eyes. This is entertaining.

I growl at him but he just chuckles. Damn bitch.

Mina - sit.

I sit. She gives me one nugget.

Mina - roll over.

I roll over. She gives me another nugget.

Mina - bark or make a noise.

I make the barking sound. She gives me a nugget.

Mina - sit on kaminari.

Denki - wha-

By the time he gets to the 'e' in what I'm already sitting on him. Well no putting all my weight on him to not suffocate him but enough to make his breathing slow down. Everyone starts laughing. Mina comes to me and gives me a nugget.

Mina - ok this one is for the rest of the nuggets. Go to Aizawa and sleep cuddled up with him.

I nod and start to walk out of the room with the students following me. I sniff the air and follow Aizawa's scent. I get to a room with a 'staff only' sign so I look back the students. Mina gives me hand signals to go ahead. I sigh and use my tail to open the door. I see all might, president mic, midnight, and Nezu in the room talking with Aizawa in a meeting like table. I walk in and all eyes on me. I act sleepy so they don't get suspicious and walk up to Aizawa. I wrap my mouth around his stomach and bring him to the fluffy carpet. I lay down and get comfortable before placing him in a way that he becomes my teddy. I snuggle into him and act asleep.

Midnight - that was adorable. I'm in love with the dragon.

Nezu - I want to join.

All might - Aizawa are you alright?

Aizawa - I honestly don't care. She gives me a reason to sleep so I hope she does this more often.

President Mic - can we join you?

I look up and use my wing to signal for them to come. The heroes get up and walk over. I stretch to my full length then lay on my side a bit. The all lay on my stomach and give them all a lick before falling asleep with them.

//Katsuki's POV//

Well we lost DeathStar.

Me - Uh why is she not back yet?

Raccoon eyes - I don't know. Should we peek?

Me - Im gonna.

We all open the door quietly and see DeathStar on the fluffy carpet with a sleeping All might, midnight, Nezu, Aizawa, and president Mic on her stomach.

Raccoon eyes - damn. Now I want to sleep.

Pikachu - same.

School supplies - let's go back to the dorms and take a nap.

Shittyhair - sounds good to me.

We head back to the dorms and take a nap in our dorms. Well DeathStar you are going to be the weakness of everyone.

885 words

(Sry it's kinda short. I'm trying to look for ideas. If any of you have a single idea please tell me. I will literally take anything)