Chapter 13

//Katsuki's POV//

I ran out of UA ignoring the shouts of my classmates to come back but I just couldn't. My body moved on its own.  I kept o running till I got to the location. What I see breaks my heart.

I run over to DeathStar but when I got close she started growling and baring her teeth

I run over to DeathStar but when I got close she started growling and baring her teeth. I freeze and look at her confused. Hawks walks over to me thinking.

Hawks - this is not DeathStar. She wouldn't growl at anyone that's not doing any harm. Especially you.

I nod and inspect DeathStar. My eyes stop at a thing on her head.

 My eyes stop at a thing on her head

Me - take off that collar.

They do and DeathStar goes back to normal so we let her go.

Me - thank for you're ok.

DeathStar is wagging her tail and whimpering all over the place while licking me.

Me - yeah I missed you too.

That's when we see the LOV walk out and a machine on one of the 8 nomus they have.

Shigaraki - I knew this would happen but this has a solution.

He blasts a sound on the machine and DeathStar starts shaking her head till her eyes turn to slits again. She does still.

Shigaraki - kill them all.

She turns to us and starts walking slowly.

Me - DeathStar you know who I am.

I don't think she can hear me. She gets close and starts to make a plasma ball as I stand there in shock. Hawks pushes me out of the way just before the plasma ball hit me.

Hawks - whats wrong with her?

Me - we have to destroy that machine. The noise controls her.

He nods.

Hawks - I give you permission to fight with me.

I nod. We both dodge DeathStars' attacks swiftly and managed to get to the device. A lot of heroes came a fought the nomus while me and Hawks got the machine. I blew it up and DeathStar went back to normal so she looked around and saw all the damage she had done. She looks at me and sees the scratch mark she gave me when she was under the control of villains. Even from this distance I could see the pain in her eyes. She started to back away. I realized what she was doing to I started to run towards her. Before I could get close she leaped into the air and flew away really fast.

Me - DAMN IT!!

Hawks - where's DeathStar? What's wrong?

Me - she saw what she did to the city and how she scratched my arm. She is scared of herself to even be close to us so she left.

I was now having a breakdown on the ground. This is all my fault. If I hadn't left her in the hands of the villains none of this would have happened. I passed out from the loss of blood and the last thing I saw was a worried Kirishima.

//DeathStar POV (you)//

I've been flying over the city looking for a place to stay until I saw a huge area covered in trees. Perfect. I flew down and made a small nest near a steam. I shouldn't even be alive right now. It's all my fault. I destroyed the city and hurt people. I hurt Katsuki and I will never forgive myself. Before I could go to sleep I hear a branch snap. Quickly getting up and get into a defensive position ready to fight. The bushes moved a bit and the last thing I expected came out of the bush. It was a.......

642 words

(A/n: hehehehe in evil. Sorry guys but you're gonna have to wait till next chapter to find out what came out of that bush. Was it an animal? A dragon? A person? Or even a mythical creature? Idk. We are gonna have to wait and see next chapter)