Chapter 7

//DeathStar POV (you)//

I'm waiting for Katsuki to come out of the hospital room so we could leave but it's taking forever and I am getting impatient. After an eternity of waiting he finally comes out with All Might and Midnight. I make a small growl of impatience to make them hurry but Katsuki just laughs.

Katsuki - someone's impatient.

I roll my eyes and get up. I see that Midnight is still unsure about me and I sight. I give Katsuki the 'look at her' look and he sees her acting unsure about me. When people are scared or unsure about me I feel uneasy so I could potentially hurt someone.

Katsuki - Midnight she's not dangerous and is not gonna hurt you so don't be scared or unsure when around her because that makes her uneasy causing her to act dangerously.

Midnight just nods and calms down. We all start to walk out of the hospital when I smell a familiar cologne. I jump and see Kirishima walking towards us. OH HELL YEAHHHHH. I start doing the wiggles and he freezes.

Katsuki - DeathStar don't you dare.

The two heroes look at Katsuki confused and before they could question what I as doing I leap onto Kirishima causing him to fall. I wrap my paws around him and snuggle against him. His power may be hardening but he's so soft and fluffy compared to Katsuki. He's so kid and he gives me attention. I hear him sigh.

Kirishima - I saw this coming. Hey there DeathStar how you doing today.

As a response I purr and snuggle closer. He chuckles and looks at Katsuki.

Kirishima - Hey Bakubro. Why does she like me this much?

Katsuki - Because you were nice to her and because you smell good. That and because you have a connection with her that the other extras don't have with her. I get all of this from the look she's giving me.

Kirishima - welp I'm not getting out of this one.

Midnight - so what do we do for her to release the kid?

I stand on my hind legs and walk like a human still holding Kirishima.

All Might - I say let the dragon have him. We don't want a pissed off dragon in society.

I turn around and smirk at Katsuki. Hiving him the 'I'm soo dangerous' look.

Katsuki - she's not dangerous. She's just a bitch.

I make an offended scoff and walk over to him grabbing him aswell.

Katsuki - well fuck. I fucked up. I've been taken my a dangerous beast. I will now die eaten my a attention whore. Oh no what will I do.

He says this with the most bored tone. I begin to run then leap into the air flying. I hear gasps, screams, whispers coming from the crowd. I mean I don't blame them, it's not everyday you see a dragon with two kids. I see all might flying next to me and I go faster challenging him. He accepts and we race to UA. I win ofc. I get there and drop Katsuki but I don't even loosen the grip on Kirishima. Oh hell nah he ain't going away like yesterday. I walk into the dorms with a struggling Kirishima in my arms. I go to the common room and lay down hugging Kirishima close.

Mina - awwwwww

Kirishima - this is way less comfy than you think so shush it mina.

Mina - but a dragon is hugging you like a teddy bear.

Katsuki - DeathStar let the poor guy go.

I shake my head no. He comes closer and I growl baring my teeth.

Katsuki - AY none of that shit. Drop him.

I shake my head no.

Katsuki - DROP HIM NOW.

I shake my head no. He comes closer and I stand on my hind legs spreading my wings making me look bigger and intimidating. Not that Katsuki was fazed. He looked at me with the 'srsly' face.

Katsuki - fine then I'm going to have to eat allll those chicken nuggets by myself.

I-.
He did not-.
This is hard.
Chicken or Kirishima?
This is like when he asked me chicken nuggets or him.
Is he testing me?
I sigh not wanting to test the threat. I let go of Kirishima and he drops to the ground with a thud. I go back on all fours and fold my wings. This is so not fair. I look at Kirishima with sad eyes and go to Katsuki's side and sit. This big bitch better be happy I care so much for him because I would have blasted him by now. I don't have Kirishima anymore 🥲.

Katsuki - oh stop being a baby and go take a nap or something.

I am done. I retract my teeth so not to hurt Katsuki and grab him using my mouth.

Mina - Bakugou she going to eat you!!!

Katsuki - she won't.

I go to the couch and lay down using Katsuki as my teddy bear.

Kirishima - and welcome to the life of Eijiro Kirishima.

Katsuki - ha ha very funny shittyhair.

Let's just say today was a good day. Next thing I know I'm asleep.

854 words

(A/n: I'm sowy there hasn't been anything exiting so I'm going to try and think of something. We may even have a hawks vs DeathStar chapter where you guys eat chicken nuggets and the one who eats the most wins. Who knows. Well I'll update more often or at least try to because I know it sucks to wait but I have 6 other stories that you can read and I'm updating them aswell. Two haikyuu stories are coming out soon and I'm trying to make all of you people happy. Well bye my lovely gorgeous queens and kings)