Chapter 4

~~~~~time skip caused by you and hawks eating chicken nuggies~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

\\your POV (DeathStar)///

After yesterday's events I was allowed to come to school with Katsuki and it made me so happy. I had to share a room with him but it was ok because I was used to him. Right now I'm waiting for him to come out of the shower and for us to go to class. I am so exited because today is my first day going to class with him. I was jumping around the room when I hear a familiar angered voice.

Katsuki - OI STOP JUMPING AROUND YOU WILL BREAK SOMETHING.

I stopped and ran to him. Realizing that he was ready to go I grabbed him, put him on my back and ran out the door. The second I got out of the dorms I jumped into the air and flew to the main building. Once we got there I went in and started running threw the halls looking for the class until I saw a familiar green boy so I followed him to big door that had '1A' on it. Once he entered I burst threw the doors and ran into a 'wall'. I look up to see the grumpy tiered guy from yesterday. I wagged my tail and licked him.

Katsuki - DeathStar stop it and behave.

I didn't listen and started running around the room getting used to the new surroundings.

Then I feel something hit my head hard. I look up to see and angry Katsuki. He had just bonked my head.

Katsuki - I said BEHAVE.

I whined but listened. I followed Katsuki to a desk so I simply layer down in from of it.

Grumpy Tiered guy (Aizawa) - as you kids can see the dragon will be joining us. Please take your seats and don't waste my time.

Broccoli boi - Is it dangerous?

Grumpy Tiered Guy (Aizawa) - no. Bakugo show them she's harmless.

Katsuki looked at me and got up. I got up too and looked at me.

Katsuki - DIE

I acted like I was dizzy and collapsed on the floor with my tongue sticking out. I hear laughing and see a red haired dude dying of laughter. I got up and went to him. I kept on going because Katsuki never told me not to. Once I got to him I stared into his eyes.

Red hair dude (Kirishima) - umm Bakubro make her stop. She going to kill me.

I start doing the wiggles. Katsuki knew what I was about to do and laughed.

Katsuki - I'm going to love this.

Red sharky looked scared and confused while I did this:

(If the video doesn't show it's just a cat wiggling their butt before pouncing)

I jumped on him knocking him off the table onto the floor and started to lick him all over the place.

Sharky - s stop it-it tickles.

Katsuki - DeathStar stop it before you drown  him in dragon saliva.

I stopped and walked over to my original spot in front of Katsukis desk.

Katsuki - see she's not deadly unless you take away her chicken nuggets.

Tiered grumpy guy (Aizawa) - ok that's enough. Today students we will be going somewhere for training. Put on your gym clothes and go outside to load onto the bus.