Chapter 17

//No ones POV//

Everyone woke up and got into the school bus that UA loaned to the students with Aizawa as their supervisor. DeathStar went on the rolling platform connected to the back of the bus so she wouldn't have to fly or run.

They drove all the way to Aokigahara forest and set up camp deep in the forest in a clearing.

The students set up a 30 person tent that also fit DeathStar in. By the time the students finished setting up the campsite it was 10pm and way past Bakugos bedtime so they all went to sleep with the exception of DeathStar looking at the stars.

//Your POV//

Looking up at the sky I hear a close by noise. Me being curious and unable to sleep I get up and start the journey to the unknown place.

//Katsuki POV//

I was about to fall asleep but steps woke me up.  Looking over towards the unknown sound I see DeathStar walking out the tent curiously towards the unknown in the deep forest. Going to follow her I get stopped by a certain shark boy.

Kirishima - hey bakubro where you going?

Me - DeathStar just walked into the forest and I don't want her to get lost or for the LOV to take her away again so I'm going to get her back.

Kirishima nods in understanding and I walk out only for him to follow.

Kirishima - I'll be there in case she doesn't cooperate.

Sending a small glare at him I nod and we both venture out into the unknown.

//DeathStar POV//

Not knowing how long I've been walking I look around and realize I have gotten myself lost. About to fly up and try to spot camp I hear the same noise I heard before but this time it sounded like it was coming from behind me. Quickly getting into a defensive position I growl back only to be met with a pair of green eyes. Then comes out something I was not expecting.

Shawty then comes out and eats me because they thought I was cheese

The end. ✨✨✨

JK JK JK XDDD

JK JK JK XDDD

Another night fury comes out of the bushes and looks at me curiously while hiding their back leg. Noticing their uneasiness I come closer alerting them causing them to growl. I purr in their direction to show I mean no harm. Walking closer I got to inspect them a little bit more. Their scales were dark as the night sky but they were also littered with battle scars. I also noticed my their scent that they were a male. He had larger wings and a larger body. Once I got to his back leg I see the large wound on it and begin to panic. I was so concentrated about how to treat the wound that I didn't even notice him staring at me so when he spoke up I jumped out of my scales.

Him - who are you? And how are you still alive.

Me - I should be asking the same thing.

I scoff and went back to the wound.

Him - my name is Zurden.

Me - DeathStar. How did you get this wound?

Zurden - humans found my cave.

Separating myself from the wound I push him to the ground and before he could process what the hell just happened I start to heal his wound my licking it. He looked at me confused until he saw his leg and saw that it was good as new.

Zurden - wha-

Me - I better get back. Katsuki might get worried.

Zurden - who?

Me - my best frie-

Before I could finish I hear a snap of a branch and Kiri on the floor looking like he just fell. Zurden wraps his wing around me protectively and growls as Kiri. Oh hell nah. I then push him and defend Kiri by growling back.

Katsuki - OI SHITTY HAIR WHERE THE HELL DI-

He then saw the other dragon and me and Kirishima.

Zurden - get away from the humans.

Me - no. Their my friends.

Before he could answer I start to lick Kirishima's face to make him laugh.

Kiri - DeathStar you know this doesn't wash off!

Katsuki - Hah idiot.

I jump on Katsuki and did the same. We then started to wrestle leaving Kiri and Zurden alone for a bit.

//Zurden's POV//

DeathStar and the blond kid wrestle until their out of sight leaving me with the red headed boy. The boy gets up nervously before walking towards me. I quickly get defensive and growl at him.

Redhead - hey it's ok! My names Eijiro Kirishima and my friend wrestling DeathStar is Katsuki. DeathStar is his dragon. What's your name?

Why isn't the boy attacking me? I just grumble and ignore him.

Kirishima - oh yeah I can't understand you. Well looking at your shape you look male so I'm gonna name you. Uhhh let's see how about Chance?

I scoff at him.

Kirishima - no? Alright then. How about Deathwing?

I consider it. There's no way this human will ever get the name right so I just nod. Next thing I know he gets really close and outstretches his hand. I look at curiously and inspect it. Not really trusting the guy I check him for any weapons and he's clear. Looking at his features he gives off a kind and welcoming vibe. I give in realizing that DeathStar is the only one left of my kind so I press my head against Kirishima's hand. I then hear Katsuki and DeathStar coming back so I grab Kirishima earning a yelp and places him on my back and walk towards the two others.

DeathStar - I see you became friends with Kiri.

Me - he's not horrible.

DeathStar - ok sureee that's whyyy.

She giggles making my heart flutter. She then walks past me teasing me by blushing my body with her tail. I purr and follow her. I then hear a growl and see Katsuki glaring at me. What the hell is his problem?

1020 Words

A/N: Bro I feel bad for Aizawa having another child to take care of. This mama needs a break. 😩