Perspective

Midoriya's P.O.V

Today Kacchan's mom called us saying that she wanted to apologize for what Kacchan put me through... Honestly it didn't matter much. My mum however didn't think the same.... I really didn't want to see Kacchan getting mad but what say do I have in anything....

We got ready and left for his house. Upon arriving I noticed that Kacchan's shoes were almost thrown as if he was in a hurry. Aunty Mitsuki apologized for Kacchan's behaviour to which my mom said that it wasn't her fault. They talked and laughed a bit before Aunty Mitsuki shouted for Kacchan to come down. With that they both started talking again. I heard very light footsteps coming down. In a few second I saw Kacchan leaning against the door frame looking over at us.... Aunty Mitsuki was about to apologize again before stopping mid sentence and getting up. She walked towards Kacchan and slapped him really hard... I was shocked at the force since Aunty Mitsuki was never this rough with Kacchan.
Mitsuki ;- "Katsuki , apologize for your behaviour towards Izuku and for bullying him."

Bakugou ;- "No"

Mitsuki ;- "Apologize to them while I am being good brat."

Bakugou ;- "No"

Mitsuki ;- "Apologize right now or else I will beat your ass up in front of them Katsuki , do you hear me?"

I was a bit scared since Aunty Mitsuki sounded serious about this one...

Bakugou ;- "And I said no , didn't ya hear?"

Why can't he just apologize and drop the topic....

Inko ;- "Katsuki , I'd like you to apologize to my son for bullying him , nothing else. We will leave you alone after that and I would appreciate if you try and stay away from my son. If not then please show him some humanity."

I was shocked at my mum's words.... She wasn't happy at all... If she was even a bit forgiving right now she would have smiled even the tiniest bit. This meant my mom was dead serious...

Mitsuki ;- "You fucking little BRAT!!!! JUST FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO THEM FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!"

Bakugou ;- *scoffs*

This does gets me a bit annoyed but still this Kacchan he is hot headed and rational well at least most of the time.... I sigh knowing that this was going to be long.

Mitsuki ;- "THAT'S IT YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"

I got scared by the loudness in Aunty Mitsuki's voice. I saw her rush towards Kacchan and punch him. I was shocked..... I looked at my mom who was utterly terrified as well. We saw Aunt Mitsuki approach Kacchan's kneeling body before harshly kicking him in the face. Kacchan feel down and Aunty kicked him in the stomach. I was to shocked to say anything. Mom and I were just stuck to the ground at the sight of the little boy we once knew getting beaten up by his mother....

Inko ;- "Mitsuki , y-you don't have to be that harsh on Katsuki-"

Mitsuki ;- "NO INKO , THAT ENOUGH!!! THIS LITTLE FUCKER DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR FUCKING KINDNESS!!!! IZUKU COULD'VE DIED IF HE DIDN'T STAY STRONG!!!! UNLIKE THIS FUCKING GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAT!!!"

With that Aunty Mitsuki sat on Kacchan's fallen and beaten up body before pulling his hair up to face him. Aunty Mitsuki kept on slapping him very harshly. We were beyond scared at this point. Kacchan somehow didn't make a noise throughout the harsh punishment.... Kacchan did bully me but never hurt me that much physically....

Inko ;- "MITSUKI STOP YOU WILL KILL HIM!!!OH MY GOD KATSUKI ARE YOU OKAY?!?!"

Mom pulled aunty away and was about to help Kacchan up but stopped mid way. I saw Kacchan's face....