The Mask

Midoriya's P.O.V

It's been a month since the whole group disappeared with Kacchan....
The whole school reopened since they caught the rest of the villains hiding in another abandoned building near the hospital.... They said that after searching for the rest of the group they'll try and find Kacchan and his friends. It's been a really stressful weekend. Uraraka-san has been trying to lighten up my mood but with all the knowledge we have obtained.... I don't think any of us can rest peacefully.

Mina's P.O.V

The whole school was shaken by the incident that took place during the P.T.M... They reopened the school but put our class on a break since alot has been happening.... The Bakusquad and I keep on going out everyday and covering parts of towns , going to police stations , going to the forests and just trying to find Bakubabe.... Right now the whole class 1A and I are sitting in the lounge room.....

Aizawa ;- "We still haven't found Bakugou and aren't planning on giving up either so what I want you all to do is try and contact him in anyway possible. Does anyone know his P-mail or anything at all?"

Kirishima ;- "Yeah I have his P-mail Account.... Here"

Denki ;- "Why do you need it though? It's not like he would reply to us if we sent him a mail...."

Aizawa ;- "Thank you and Kaminari we are asking for his account details since we might be able to track his last location with this if he opened his P-mail with any local or any device in general.... Not for mailing him... "

Denki ;- "Ohhhh....."

Aizawa ;- "Anyways , you all should go out and not stress about this matter too much.... We will find him and bring him back , I assure you! I'll be taking my leave now...."

With that Aizawa sensei left

Kirishima ;- "THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! WE HAVE TO FIND HIM!!!"

Kaminari ;- "AGREED!!!"

Momo ;- "Guys chill , Aizawa sensei promised us he'll find him so let's not try and run around creating more trouble okay?"

Sero ;- "Right...."

Uraraka ;- "Come on Izuku-kun stop crying , it will be fine!!! We'll find him!!!"

Our heads turned to see the green haired broccoli boy crying and sobbing.

Todoroki ;- "Let's go and check the whole city out tomorrow. We will find him so don't worry Midoriya."

Izuku ;- "I know we will...."

Tsuyu ;- "Then why are you crying? Kero... We have to be stro-"

Izuku ;- "IT'S BECAUSE I AM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED!!!"

We all fell silent...

Izuku ;- "I AM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED IN US FOR NOT FINDING ABOUT HIM SOONER!!! I AM DISAPPOINTED IN US FOR NEVER TRYING TO GET TO KNOW HIM!!! WE NEVER FUCKING TRIED HARD ENOUGH!!! I AM FUCKING DISAPPOINTED THAT I FUCKING NEVER NOTICED HOW MUCH PAIN HE HAS BEEN IN REGARDLESS OF FOLLOWING AND FOLLOWING HIM!!! I AM DISAPPOINTED FOR FUCKING OUR FRIENDSHIP!!! I AM DISAPPOINTED FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO CATCH KACCHAN AGAIN..... I failed in catching him again.... And this time if it wasn't for the 'others'.... He would have died..... I FUCKING FAILED HIM!!!!"

We all knew that he was right.... Bakugou would've died without his other friends... I mean he didn't only push himself off the ledge but didn't even try and use his quirk to protect himself.... Instead he let himself fall....

Uraraka ;- "Izuku look.... You didn't fail him... You said it yourself earlier , that you used to follow him 24/7 in middle school and if you still didn't catch anything that just means he's was extra cautious of you finding out Izuku.... We all know that you are the most observant guy here and if you couldn't catch his bad habits or his personal life then no one would have.... Non of us actually did...."