U.A 1.5

Bakugou P.O.V ;-

After a bit of the drama and emotional moment , We all broke the hug. 

Bakugou ;- "I know this is the first i am saying this , but i am proud of you cry baby!" *has a soft smile plastered to his face*

Kato ;- *sniffles* "HEY I AM NOT A CRY BABAY!!!"

Yuki ;- "Sureee you are not~"

She said so with a smirk. Yuki then dramatically walked towards Kato and pounded her fist on her chest while fake crying

Yuki ;- "OH MY GOD , I- I CAN'T BELIVE HE FINALLY BAKED THE CAKE!!!"

She dramatically put her hand on his shoulder mocking him for the time he cried over a baking show.

[Flashback]

Yuki grabs a huge bowl full of ice-cream and leaves the kitchen but right before climbing the steps she stopped and i bumped into her back.

Bakugou ;- "OW WHAT THE FUCK HENTAI!!"

Yuki ;- "Shh"

Bakugou ;- '...?"

She and i the heard sniffles. She stopped in her steps and bends backward to see kato on the couch sniffing and crying , we walked up behind him and sat beside slowly.

Yuki ;- "You okay Kato?"

Kato *starts crying harder and blows his nose in the tissue*

Hentai and I gave each other concerned looks. I sighed mentally preparing myself before starting to rub his back wich only resulted in him leaning against me.

Bakugou ;- "Would you like to tell me what happened?'

Kato ;- *nods* "S-So I am watching this ugh *tears fall down harder* this fucking show and and-"

Yuki ;- "Is it about something triggering...?"

Kato ;- "NO!!! It's It's ITS JUST A FUCKING COOKING SHOW AND THE CHILD LEARNS HOW TO  BAKE BECAUSE BECAUSE HE IS BEHIND HIS OTHER PEERS AND UHHUUGH *tears fall down harder before leaning into Katsuki's chest and crying harder*

We didn't say anything but we both were kind of disappointed. Expectations him to finally be ble to cry over his trauma but no he instead decides to cry over a cooking show. I internally sighed and just patted his back.

End of flashback ;-

Harry ;- "Oh well that is not the only time. This idiot literally tackled me crying because he saw a grasshopper 10 feet away. That too during our duty!!! Hah , we both ended up falling a bish full of them and he just screamed and cried harder before puking. Near by people helped us to get those pests off of us" *glares at Kato*

Kato ;- "BUt tO bE fAiR tHeY aRe ScArY!!!"

Sushi ;- "Explaining it to him is useless Kato since they are his family~"

Harry ;- "YOU LITTLE-"

Sushi ;- *hides behind Kato causing KATSUKI to glare at him immediately* ";p but honestly Kato you are such a cry baby!!! YKNOW Ee both went to the market to buy food since it was getting over and since we bought a lot in stock they gave us 2 kgs of rice free and that was enough to make him CRY!!!! HE LITERALLY FELL TO THE GROUND AND CRIED ON HIS KNEES!!! THERE WAS A CROWD THERE WHISPERING AROUND AND ABOUT US!!!"

Kato ;- "I-it wasn't that bad...."

Sushi ;- "I SAW AN OLD COUPLE LOOK AND WHISPER BEFORE THE WOMEN WIPED HER TEAR AWAY AND GAVE US HER PHONE NUMBER TO HER ORPHANAGE IN CASE WE NEEDED A PLACE TO STAY KATO!!!!"