New

Bakugou's P.O.V

I have been studying for the past 3 hours and am finally done with my homework and aim for the day. I have finished about half a chapter of maths, started a new chapter of physics, and completed another chapter of chemistry....*sigh* it was boring studying chem though I had to....
I'll just go and take a warm shower and wash my hair since it's already 2:30.
I pick my clothes, which consisted of a black hoodie with an orange X in the middle (like my hero suit. I love that design since it's minimalistical-ly cool and it was my own idea) , I made it like this yesterday. I took out my black hoodie and spray painted an orange X in the middle, I then cut off the shoulders. And let me tell ya, I really am a fashion designer's child. I also took out some military green baggy/army pants and some black undies and white socks.

I turned on the shower after turning it to hot. I want to feel painfully relaxed. I stepped under the hot water and flinched as my skin contacted the hot ass boiling water. I soon relaxed but felt a stingy pain at the back of my head as I let the warm water wet my spiky hair. I rubbed that area just to see blood dripping. Well shit. I can't roam around with bloody hair just dripping all around the house while I am waiting for a stranger to come home and do some renovations while my parents are out. Shit sound like an entire plot line. 

[(゜o゜;)!! -DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!!] 

Shit, I feel suddenly cold. Anyways I gotta wash my hair properly so that there's no blood dripping around like I am on periods or whatever. I squash some shampoo in my hair and rubbed my palms and slowly started to massage my hair scalp which was burning thanks to the wound. I hissed at the pain and washed my hair quickly. I then washed the rest of my body with a moisturizing soap since I don't want my skin to get wrinkled when I grow old. I used a separate clinical face wash. Though I don't need to, I still do so since your skin can gradually turn sensitive and weak because of neglect ( like mine ಥ╭╮ಥ -author).

After this, I wiped my body and applied an apple-scented moisturizer and some clinical face moisturizer, and sunscreen. I feel fresh. I then wore my clothes but struggled with the socks since my feet, were still wet. After that, I went back done in the hall room to clear up the mess. It's  3:30, no time to clean up...plus Kato is late...I already sent him the location...maybe traffic, who knows. Anyways I should start cleaning up till the time he comes, I shouldn't let others see this mess of a house..... There's shattered glass on the kitchen floor, cans of beer in the living room, blood on the floor, packets of snacks littered the table, chip crust on the floor, and more disgusting sights that are too unpleasant for me to even describe.

I started off by brooming the entire fucking house which will take around 15 minutes with the rest of the small cleaning bots, I then arranged the movies which were kept on the side of the bed back into the self, threw the packets, washed the dishes and decided to remove the damn shards cause I was too busy removing the noticeable things. I suddenly heard the bell ring. It was already 4. 

I rushed to the door to see a skinny male, with black spiky messy long hair with bangs, he almost looked identical to the 9th robot.....but he had ocean blue eyes which looked as if could calm every soul that looked into them. It made me feel as if I was lost and drowning in them. I suddenly felt a small tap on my shoulder which pulled me back into reality. 

The male suddenly opened his mouth and said,"Already falling for me?" 

To which I calmly replied back with," WHAT THE HELL?!?!!? FUCK NO!!!!! I WAS JUST CURIOUS WHY IS SOMEONE VISITING ME ON A SATURDAY AFTERNOON IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HOUSEWORK?!?!?!?"

To which he gracefully replied in a sickly sweet tone," Well, you did tell me to come here to renovate your room, did you forget already? Or maybe you didn't recognize me? Anyways I am Kato!!!!"