UA Pt.5

Outcast avoided everyone and anyone who approached them today.

Since today was a big day for every single one of them.

Especially Kato...

They all got dressed in suits and formals, making sure their appearance is perfect. Since that's what they were told to do.

Luis pushed his hair back, combing and applying gel on it before doing the same with Harry's hair, tying it into a man bun.

Harry ;- "Damn man- EASY WITH THE PULLING!!! Is this really necessary?!"

Luis :- "Of course it is, we need to be at the top of our game today. No lousiness and do not dare let the spine bend."

Luis put his foot on Harry's back before pulling on the corset he brought for everyone.

Sushi ;- "I agree , the corset is a bit too much-"

Bakugou ;- "I have to agree with this one-"

Luis ;- "Well even if it is. We need to make our best first impression and also your all spines are more bent than a fucking rainbow."

Harry ;- "You don't understand Luis- We have to live up to our standards- We are the fucking rainbow-"

Luis ;- "I gave that one to you...."

Luis let out a sigh before fixing the one little hair that just slid down onto his forehead again.

Yuki was pulling on Sushi's corset as well. Sushi wore a single braid with her dirty glasses being cleaned for the first time today.

Sushi ;- "I feel like the world has gotten more detailed... damn" 

Luis;- " I  will take the credit for that"

Sushi groaned in pain.

Sushi ;- "YUKI THIS IS ENOUGH-"

Yuki ;- "Yo.... Sorry~"

Sushi went around her in a very robotic manner before pulling on Yuki's undone corset as well.

Yuki ;- "OW EASY THERE!!"

Sushi ;- "Well that was how I was feeling when YOU WERE CHOKING MY POOR RIBS!!"

Katsuki sighed and ignored them. He and Luis did their own dressing up, being the independent rich assholes that they are, they did it perfectly.

Kato ;-"Do I have to put it on as well?"

Bakugou ;- "Your skinny ass needs food instead of a corset."

Yuki ;- "If we put on a corset on you, I am pretty sure someone will confuse you for a stick."

Sushi ;- "Nahhh, before any of that, I am pretty sure his skinny ass ribs would break or pierce through his lungs-"

Kato ;- "OKAY RUDE!!"

Katsuki ;- "If you all are done then fucking put on your ties and coats instead of fucking wasting time."

Sushi wore the premade fake tie that she already had since she always felt too lazy to tie a tie and called it unnecessary to put in such effort.

Sushi ;- "Easy peasy!"

Bakugou ;- "Good job shortie, now Porno do us all a favor will ya?"

Yuki ;- "Yeah yeah"

Yuki said with an annoyed tone.

Even though she didn't want to tidy herself up and look like a nerd but she had to for today and she did at least tried to put in some effort and combed herself to look neat and proper.