House

Bakugou's P.O.V ;-

I head back home without having to deal with any of the extras crap. Today already turned out to be too hectic. I hope that the hag and the geezer enjoyed their breakfast. Since they don't usually have the time to make their own breakfast and dinner cause of their work, I usually cook and clean the house once I am back home.

Most people think that I and my family don't really get along because of all the physical and verbal fights but it's actually just a playful thing between me and the hag. The geezer is quite submissive and polite, so he doesn't take part in our own little drama. My mother and father own fashion industries and are quite famous and relatively rich. Their quirks aren't the best. The hag's quirk is glycerin while the geezer's quirk is even more useless.... it's to produce an excess amount of sweat with some explosive bits. So upon friction, it creates a blast.... Why did I call it useless? CAUSE HE CAN'T COMPLETELY CONTROL IT!!! You'll have to take so much more care while fighting a villain!!! one touch to a building after getting punched and boom. The building is destroyed and the people are injured and trapped. So anyways combining their quirk, I got mine. I can produce an excess amount of sweat which contains nitroglycerin which I can produce explosions with.

I finally reach my home after what felt like an eternity. I am already mentally and physically exhausted so I just won't lay on my bed and sleep but I knew that I had to clean up the house and cook the dinner for the old hag and geezer since they'd be too tired to... *Sigh* they never forced me to do all this but I just felt responsible for making them work their butts off like that.

Anyways I proceeded to take out my keys and jab them in the keyhole just to realize that it was already unlocked. I walked in and took off my shoes realizing the lights were on.....
Something's going on and it's not good....even I can tell that. My gut feeling is stronger than most people so I tend to listen to it even if the logic is almost unparalleled by any other theory or possibility. I soon hear thuds which meant that nothing happened to my parents but that meant something else had. Did they take leave early today?...no...not possible, the old hag would never let either of them slack.....The thuds are getting louder, they are uneven and the heels are being banged against the floorboard unintentionally....they are getting quicker as well, the footsteps aren't creating a larger sound vibration meaning it's a female's footsteps....That means it's of the old hags.....and saying that she is mad is an understatement....she is furious meaning she's going to hit me palm first if her hands are somehow relaxed or she's going to punch me from that stance. It would be best for me to let her punch me or else she might as well go ballistic.....

Soon enough the old hag was dashing towards me and I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared but I tried my best to keep a poker face. Since a scowl would just be enough to get me killed. Yay. Soon I felt a punch on my left cheek. I stayed in my position. My mother then proceeded to grab my hair and pull it in order to make me stand up straighter since I was slouching....fuck.... She soon started to yell at me.

Mitsuki ;- "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BASTARD!!!! YOU THINK THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A FLASHY AND OBNOXIOUS QUIRK YOU CAN BULLY OTHERS AND THAT TOO MIDORIYA!!!!! THE ONLY CHILDHOOD FRIEND YOU EVER HAD!!!!! YOU FUCKING DUMB BRAT!!!!!"

She then proceeds to slap my face and fit the side of my head causing me to lose my balance and hit the floor.

Mitsuki ;- "NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY AND NERVE TO CALL YOURSELF A HERO AND GO INTO HERO TRAINING!!!!! MY GOD KATSUKI LOOK AT YOURSELF!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE A FUCKING VILLAIN AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT YOU TOLD HIM TO SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF AFTER HE STUCK UP TO YOU!!!*

She then repeatedly kick my stomach

Mitsuki ;- "I NEVER RAISED A FUCKING MONSTER LIKE YOU!!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!!!"

That hurt a bit but since I was always called a monster, a mistake and etc. I was used to it, and because I had read a lot of books I knew that I could keep myself sane for a few years. I am mentally quite strong but sometimes even a monst- I mean hero like me can get stressed out.

After being done with my mom's punishment I went back up to my room and locked the door since my mother 'grounded' me. I also was forbidden to eat dinner as a punishment. So I got to my room, cleaned myself up with a quick shower, and changed into a hoodie and jeans. Grabbing my wallet along with my phone and earplugs, I opened the window and activated my quirk as slowly and silently as possible, and jumped outside. I softly reached the ground before abruptly running away knowing that if I was seen, my punishment would get worse. I ran up to a nearby supermarket and got some antiseptic, bandages, a thick climbing rope, some anxiety meds, wall paints, paint cans, some thin drapes, some canvas and oil paints, a sketchbook with some more art materials, and a small wooden cabinet. If you are wondering how am I possibly going to be able to carry this much stuff. The answer is a cab. I'll make them stop in the land behind our house, then I'll just carry everything one by one. Basically 2 things, the cabinet and the huge plastic bag containing all my shit.

I flew back into my room by activating my quirk. Carrying the cabinet like that was definitely not easy. I looked at the time and it was 8. I still had a bit of time before my sleeping schedule, so I completed my homework and studied for the next semester which was in about 3 months. Enough time for me to prepare.

After studying for about an hour and half, I decided to shop for some more necessities. I bought some cheap acoustic insulating soundproof walls and some pentagon wall mirror stickers. I then searched up numbers of some architect student who was highly appreciated for their work, I once saw his name on YouTube...

How convenient. I only remember his first name;- Kato... I am calling his number now. It's Saturday tomorrow meaning a school holiday but still a work day for adults. Luck's on my side today!!!! (I don't understand how this kid can just forget about the abuse and bully just like that though he said he has a strong mentality).
It's been ringing for 2 minutes why isn't he picking up his phone....

I should cut the call.
And as I was about to, there was a sudden hello from the other side of the phone.
I quickly retreated my finger and answered

Bakugou ;- Hello, this is Bakugou Katsuki and I need your assistance with some personal work. I'll pay you the amount you want till the time it's reasonable.

Kato ;- Hmm... I know you, aren't you the great Boom K. Bully Bakugou Katsuki?

Bakugou ;- *sighs* Yes I am...

Kato ;- Well that doesn't matter to me sir, I rather have my pay by the amount of quirk I use per request.

Bakugou ;- Fine, be there by 3 in the afternoon. Thanks.

Kato ;- As you wish for my dear sir.

I hung up the phone after that. Tomorrow is gonna be a bit hectic but worth it.

Sorry guys short chapter and boring but it's night , I want to sleep and watch some vids and also I have exams coming up with plus ultra stress.... Anyways I want to elongate the story as well so why not. Anyways thank you for reading and have good day.

Word count ;- 1373.