PTM PT.3

Midoriya's P.O.V

Aizawa sensei got out off the class as All Might replaced him. Most of the parents tried to convince their children to leave the hero course but upon all of our combined protest and humble assuring words , our parents agreed....

The Pro-Hero parent just complimented their children for enduring the pain and doing so well. Most of the parents started complimenting each of our bodies saying that we look really strong and some joked about how they are scared of us. My mom was about to touch my wounds but was stopped in tracks as Aunty Mitsuki screamed at Kacchan.

Mitsuki ;- "TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN CLOTHES ALREADY BRAT!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "I AM SO SHUT UP OLD HAG!!!!"

Kacchan removes his shirt to reveal a very soft yet rashed up skin. It was pale and pink around some crevices and his..... Ummm.... His chest....
Kacchan had a few bruises but that's all. We all were happy to see that he wasn't hurt that badly!!!!

Kirishima ;- "BRO!!! IT WAS SUPER MANLY OF YOU TO HELP YOUR MOM!!!!"

Sero ;- "NEVER THOUGHT YOU TO BE MAMA'S BOY~"

We all busted laughing as Kacchan screamed at Sero to shut up.

Mitsuki ;- "Katsuki...."

Bakugou ;- *mumbles* "shit..." *sighs* "What is it mother?"

Mineta ;- *whispers* "Why are they both suddenly talking so calmly and nicely to each other?"

Tokoyami shrugs his shoulders as a response...

Mitsuki ;- "Where did you get those scratches from?"

Bakugou ;- "I-"

Aunty Mitsuki slapped Kacchan really hard stopping him from completing the sentence.

Mitsuki ;- "YOU FUCKING BRAT HAD SEX WITH SOMEONE DIDN'T YOU?!?!?" *scoffs* "I LEAVE YOU FOR A WEEK AND YOU TURN INTO A COMPLETE BITCH!!! AND WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET ALL THESE TATTOOS ON YOUR ARMS?!?!?!"

Bakugou's P.O.V

Thank goodness I wrapped skin tape on my fucking cuts today!!! THANK FUCKING GOODNESS TO LUCK!!!!

Midoriya's P.O.V

Izuku ;- "Aunty actually Kacchan was help-"

Bakugou ;- *scoffs* "YEAH I FUCKED SOMEONE LAST IN YOUR HOUSE!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?!"

Mitsuki ;- "On your fours"

Kacchan just scoffed and looked to side.

Mitsuki ;- "I SAID ON YOUR FOURS YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!!"

Aunty Mitsuki ran towards Kacchan and punched him in the stomach before grabbing his hair and throwing him onto the benches which were in front of us.

Mitsuki ;- "ON YOUR FOURS NOW KATSUKI!!! DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN!!!"

Kacchan got off the benches before planking on the ground. Aunty Mitsuki wiped her face and went back to Kacchan's desk , grabbing her cane. She approached Kacchan with it while he just ignored her.... Ignored us.... Ignored everyone....

Mitsuki ;- "I'LL TEACH YOU BRAT SOME LESSONS TODAY!!!"

Aunty Mitsuki started hitting Kacchan with the cane very hard....

Mitsuki ;- "STAY IN THAT FUCKING POSITION SINCE YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH YOU FUCKING LITTLE BRAT!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "....."