Day 2.5

Deku's P.O.V

After arriving to the amusement park , Clint opened the backdoor waking both Kacchan and Kato up. I woke up Hagakure-san and left quickly. Joining the group wasn't easy either. We hushed them all before whispering them that we were stuck in the backseat as well. I just told them that nothing happened but I am sure they know that something happened and they won't be letting me off the hook that easily.

For the rest of the day we enjoyed the rides. Mostly the roller coasters during which we all we screaming except a few. Todoroki-kun had a some what monotonous scream. During one of the rides pictures were taken as we were entering the tunnel.

Todoroki-kun had tears in his eyes as yaoyorozu tried hugging through the belts. She had her full almost side ways while her face was on Todoroki-kun's chest.  We all teased them a bit before seeing the picture of the Bakusquad couples.

Mina had her arms up while smiling brightly as Kirishima-kun had his sharp teeth out in a slip as his slips blurred due to flapping. In front of them them where Kaminari and Jiro-san who both looked terrified while holding each other tight. You can hear them screaming just by looking at picture.

Ochako-san's and Mine were similar to that of Jiro and Kaminari-kun's. Iida sat with Hagakure-san and Iida-kun looked stiff. Sero sat with Mineta and had a bright smile while the shorter beside him looked as if he was told his execution date. Sato and Ojiro had smiles that resembled that of a child's. Aoyama-san looked freaked out while Tsuyu-san had her tongue flying behind which made Shoji-san lean into Koda-kun.

We all took our pictures and waited for the arrival of the second group. There ride was still going on so we could see every angle of theirs thanks to the cameras. I asked them for the video and they did agree on giving it to me after I showed them proof that Kacchan and us actually came together. Thankfully the recording that I took in the car did help. Throughout the ride we saw Kacchan and his group smiling widely. All of them were tearing up from the speed of the ride.

Tsuyu ;- "Bakugou-san looks like he is enjoying himself."

Kirishima ;- "Yeah , I have never seen BLASTY smile like a child!!!"

Hagakure ;- "HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!!"

Mina ;- "AYE BACK OFF!!! WE CLAIMED HIM FIRST!!!"

Sero ;- "But Bakugou does look pretty cute while he is smiling!!"

We all agreed and saw the group hold onto each other for their dear lives. Soon enough they passed through picture tunnel in seconds they were with us. They bought the photo and I took this chance to get video.
We all surrounded them and were astounded by how good the photo came out.

Kaminari ;- "HOW?!??!?"

Yuki ;- "We are just perfect" *winks*

The Bakusquad groan before we went onto the other rides and games. We decided to go in the pairs we had chosen earlier. Tokoyami however was in Tsuyu-san's group. We also agreed on making videos throughout the whole trip to cherish the memories. I went to the stall with Kacchan's merchandises.  I played continuously and won a small figurine of Kacchan.

Deku ;- "~SO CUTE~ I AM GOING TO TREASURE THIS BEAUTY!!!"

Uraraka ;- "Izu-"

Deku ;- "I am sorry Ochako-san just 2 minutes , I am just really happy that I won KACCHAN'S MERCH!!!!"

By the end of the day most of the guys had to carry the girls since they too tired and grumpy. And mostly because the male representative Iida-kun lost in rock - paper - scissors and the deal was to complete one of the winning party's wish ,  it should be a mutual and not to burdensome gift. And we lost thanks to Yuki stepping up and playing mind tricks which were manipulated by Luis who whispered to her after we placed the bet. She said that she was going to play scissors. We all fell in a dilema that if it was a bluff , a double bluff or a triple bluff. In the end Iida played paper and Yuki-san really did play  so we had to carry the girls.