Memories pt.1

Note -> In this chapter, any dialogues written within ** are to be considered as thoughts, or else the action mentioned is being performed.

Kato who had woken up groggily in Katsuki's arms couldn't help but enjoy the warmth. He snuggled into Katsuki's chest and inhaled deeply as his tiny nostrils were covered with his lover's sweet scent. 

Katuski: "I see that you are awake.."

Katsuki spoke in a very hushed and deep voice as he was half asleep himself. He let out a deep exhale onto Kato's hair and just snuggled him close.

Kato: "Mmmm..."

He grumbled in response. 

Kato:*sighs* "I don't want to go..."

Katsuki: "I...I don't want you to go on the stand either...But they did excuse you..."

Kato: "Well... Not exactly... They said that they will just play the memories starting my middle school.."

Katuski: "Anything serious?"

Kato: "No...Just the same old bullying and abuse by my father.."

Kato sniffled a little and hid his face further into his chest.

Katsuki sighed. Feeling sore and exhausted from their yesterday's fight. Katsuki felt helpless. Though throughout their running away, they wrote everything about each other including their personal story. No one could remember all the details of their own or others' stories since the big and most shocking instances were the only parts that fit in their memory very blurred yet vivid life story.

Katsuki wasn't ready to see what they had heard and experienced. None of them were ready but they had no choice. Clint wanted them to be well-adjusted members of both societies as it would be hard for any of them to live without arising any suspicion

Kato: "It will be okay Suki... Everything will be okay... "

Kato reassured his giant cat as he could feel the boy's muscles tense up. But in reality, it was he who needed those words more. Kato then remembered the video of his mother and braced his heart. 

Kato: "Come on... Let's get up"

Katsuki: "Yeah... The sooner this ends the better..."

Kato slowly got up with Katsuki who joined him just a few seconds later. Both the boys took baths together before getting ready and dressing up. Kato had an extra pair of uniforms always in Katsuki's room as he used it more than his own. Even when they lived in their underground home.

Katsuki: "Kato, your meds-"

Kato: "Yeah, I will take them. Thanks, Suki!"

Kato today dressed up as neatly as he could as if he was visiting someone and wanted to impress them.

Katsuki: "Come here Kato."

Kato approached the spikey hair boy who just put the tie around his neck and tied it neatly and properly. No one would guess that this angry maniac knows how to dress properly, but in reality, he is so proper when it comes to the seriousness of the situations he straightens the clothes with his hands themselves.

Katsuki: "Now that your dumb crybaby ass has dressed up, I'll give you a reward~ "

Katsuki who is an inches shorter than Kato pulled him down with his tie and gave him a quick peck.

Kato: "Hey, that's not very a nice thing to say to your boyfriend!!"

Katsuki chuckled

Katsuki: "Don't you remember? We broke up~ SO I AM JUST KISSING MY HOMIE-"