Chaotic Co-Existence PT.4

Bakugou's P.O.V

I heard Kato snoring softly.... I turned around and looked at him sleeping peacefully... Does he not care that we just fought.... Do I mean nothing to him.... My chest's burning again. I press my hands against my mouth so that I can reduce the noise of coughing. After a minute or 2 I felt a few petals land on my hand... Why now.... I get up and check my phone. It's already 3:00am. I should start the day early then I guess... I slowly got of my bed and left the room. I can wash my hands in the kitchen sink and dispose the petals there as well.

I head down stairs as quitely as possible and do so. I heard a door open so I naturall hid under the counter... I peeked from the corner to see Shitty Hair drinking some water before heading back upstairs. After I heard the door close again , I got off my hiding spot and head out the door. I stretched in front of the house before I started running. I need to get my head off things.... I need to stop these feelings from growing for him... I can't let myself die off a fucking disease!!! And I need to become the number 1 hero ,I can't just a little heart break affect my future!!! From now on I'll just focus on becoming stronger!!! Nothing else matter. My feelings don't matter. Follow your brain rather than your emotions... They are fucking useless anyway. My parents don't love me , the world hates me , I don't belong anywhere including the Outcasts and last but not least... Kato hates me.... So what's the point of carrying all these feelings.... Why not just forget then all and live with ambitions only? Emotions just get in your way. So I'll just forget it all and just continue on the materialistic needs that are required to survive in this world... I'll be at the top.... I already know that it's lonely up there... I'll be the number on hero....

After what seemed 10 minutes I took a break since I was somehow out of breath. I check the time and it's already 6:00am?!?!! I have been running for 3 fucking hours??? *Sigh* I should start heading back now since I need to make them breakfast.... The girls also left last night since they got calls from their parents multiple times.... I'll have to cook less today at the least.... *Sigh*..... After cooking , I'll clean the house , study , work out/practice and then finally take a bath... I felt something pat my head.... It was the rain.... Hello my favourite season.... You are the only thing I can enjoy right now.... I smile and jog faster enjoying the rain and before I know it , I was already at the front door.... I check the time and it's 9:00am. I open the front door and head inside where I was suddenly pushed to the wall.

Kato ;- "WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?"

I push him off me and felt my chest burn again.... No.... Not now.... I have to hold it in.... I proceeded to hold the fucking lump inside my throat.

Bakugou ;- "I don't need to answer you."

Harry ;- "Katsuki we are just worried about y-"

Bakugou ;- "I am here is so you can stop worrying"

Kirishima ;- "Bro-"

Bakugou ;- *sighs* "Whatever , now move I have work to do"

With that I started cooking after 15 minutes of stirring the damn curry , I WAS FINALLY FUCKING DONE!!! I set the plates and handed them out. I was about to leave but Icy Hot grabbed my shoulder. I turn around to face him.

Bakugou ;- "WHAT IS IT ICY HOT?!?!?!"

Todoroki ;- "Bakugou , aren't you going to join us?"

Kirishima ;- "Yeah bro!!!"

Tsuyu ;- "You didn't even have dinner last night kero"

Bakugou ;- *groans*

Gotta think of an excuse.... Cause if I fucking eat that shit , my fucking mind would kill me...AHA!!!!