All for Know

Midoriya's P.O.V

Kacchan was done washing dishes , Shinso-kun got up and decided to go start the plan. This meant we'll have to compromise by either doing it here right or making Kacchan follow us into one of the rooms.

Bakugou's P.O.V

I saw mind control bastard approach me. Something was fishy about him so I decided to keep my guard up.

Shinso's P.O.V

Shinso ;- "Hey Bakugou could you give me a glass of water?"

He didn't say anything but went and gave me a glass full of water and starts leaving. I place the glass on the counter and grabbed his wrist

I heard him sigh loudly and gave me a sharp look.

Bakugou ;- "Tell me what you really want instead of trying to pull some shit on me

I decided it's the best to tell him the truth instead of lying anymore. I cut Midoriya off before he could say anything.

Shinso ;- "We saw a bloody blade in your room. It looked a bit old so we got worried and wanted to check your body.

Bakugou sighed again

Bakugou ;- "Would you extra's stop pestering me if I let you all check me?"

I slowly nodded. Mind that we were in the hallway currently. Bakugou , without any hesitation unbuttoned his pants and threw them away and unzipped his hoodie before checking his phone which kept ringing.

 Bakugou , without any hesitation unbuttoned his pants and threw them away and unzipped his hoodie before checking his phone which kept ringing

Bakugou ;- "Are you guys happy now?? Seen enough or do you guys want me to strip off completely right now???"

Kirishima ;- "No need Bakubro."

Denki ;- "I DARE YOU TO DO IT!!!!!"

Bakugou ;- "Why wanna suck my dick dunce face?"

Kaminari started stuttering and Sero choked on his drink as Midoriya's mouth fell down below the ground. Bakugou is vulgar but this was completely unexpected.... Bakugou wasn't paying attention to the fact that he was standing half naked in front of his whole class including the girls.....

Yaoyorozu ;- "BAKUGOU WE ARE STILL HERE"

Mina ;- "BAKUBABE YOU LOOK HOT"

Mina took a picture of Bakugou while Jiro gave him a thumbs up with her nosebleeding.
Tsuyu was covering her eyes and as for Hagakure-san , I could only hear her squealing and her clothes moving around. Uraraka-san just fainted....This class is a chaos.

Kirishima ;- "Nice breasts bro!!!"

Bakugou ;- "WHAT DID YOU SAY SHITTY HAIR!!!!" *sigh* "Anyways if you extras are done I am going to sleep"

Todoroki ;- "WAIT"

Bakugou ;- "WHAT IS IT ICY-HOT?!?!"

Todoroki ;- "You didn't show us your arms..."